2020 UK User Group Meeting

Post general information and questions relating to Cut2D in this Forum.
Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: xxx

2020 UK User Group Meeting

Post by Stephanie Downing »

We’re delighted to announce that the 2020 UK User Group Meeting will be held at our Vectric HQ in Alcester, Warwickshire on Wednesday 16th September 2020.

We'll be packing the day full covering; ‘What's New’ in version 10.5 along with projects and ideas to increase your knowledge and efficiency using the software.

As well as the technical benefits, the User Group Meeting gives like-minded CNC enthusiasts the opportunity to get together, showcase their projects and share knowledge.

As with previous User Groups, the meeting will take place over one day and will have a strong focus on our Aspire and VCarve software with some of the sessions also being relevant to Cut2D.

The fee per person to attend is £49.00, which includes refreshments and lunch throughout the day, access to all of the presentations as well as a welcome pack and free gift.

To book your place click the link below:
https://www.vectric.com/vectric-communi ... oupMeeting
Attachments
UK UGM Graphic_400x400_Teal.jpg

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Re: 2020 UK User Group Meeting

Post by martin54 »

Done, looking forward to it as usual, now just have to hope I am well enough come the time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

martin54 wrote:Done, looking forward to it as usual, now just have to hope I am well enough come the time :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Martin,

That's great to hear! We're looking forward to welcoming you back in September :D

See you soon!

Soapyjoe
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Heiz High Z Machine German manufacture

Post by Soapyjoe »

Hi,
I am keen to attend … I have attended for the last number of years
But,... What if we are still in some form of " Corona Virus Lockdown" ?

If I pay now do I get a refund if it is cancelled?

Soapy

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

Soapyjoe wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:54 pm
Hi,
I am keen to attend … I have attended for the last number of years
But,... What if we are still in some form of " Corona Virus Lockdown" ?

If I pay now do I get a refund if it is cancelled?

Soapy
Hi Soapy,

Thank you for your message. We are still hoping to be able to host our User Group Meetings later this year. If this crisis continues and we are unable to host the meeting we will certainly refund your ticket.

Thanks
Stephanie

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

2020 User Group Meeting - Postponed until 1st September 2021

After a lot of consideration, we have taken the decision to postpone our upcoming User Group Meeting, which was due to be held at our head office on Wednesday 16th September 2020.

This decision has not been taken lightly, everyone here at Vectric has been looking forward to our User Group Meeting and is disappointed that this year, we will not get the opportunity to meet our community in person. However, the health and safety of our attendees and staff is and always will be, our number one priority.

We have been working very hard to re-arrange our event and we are thrilled to announce our User Group Meeting has been rescheduled to go ahead on the new date – Wednesday 1st September 2021.

For those of you who have purchased a ticket for our 2020 User Group Meeting, please don't worry. We have contacted you via email independently to let you know what to do next. If you haven't received your email please contact sales@vectric.com.

We really hope you can join us next year for an even bigger and better meeting.
400x400onlineugmlogo2.jpg
We’re not going to give up on bringing our community together this year that easily!

Although the circumstances around the world prevent international travel, we are making the most of today’s technology to bring our community together in our first ever worldwide user group meeting!

Join us from the comfort of your own home for LIVE training sessions, Q&A opportunities and more, not only from the Vectric team but also from a variety of our partner and guest speakers.

We will be hosting our online meeting throughout the 24th, 25th and 26th September 2020, giving you the chance to meet people from all over the world, share tips and advice and see how they are using the software.

All the included project files, 3D clipart, gadgets & more will be available to purchase for $49 following the online event.

All live events will be available to watch after the live stream at a time to suit you & are completely free to watch.

To register your interest in attending our online user group meeting, simply click here: https://confirmsubscription.com/h/r/9D7 ... 23F30FEDED. Keep your eyes peeled for the full agenda coming soon.

We will be taking NEW bookings for the 2021 user group meeting from 1st October 2020