WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: xxx

Re: WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!

Post by Stephanie Downing »

Hey Martin,

We're sorry you were struggling to watch the live Instagram Q&A yesterday. We have saved the video of the chat to our page which will be visible on your desktop :)

Check it out here:

Going forwards, we will be sure to save the video's and post them to our channel so that you can watch them after should you wish to. :D

We hope this helps.

Thanks
Stephanie

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

Hey everyone,

Remember Beki will be hosting a live Q&A session based around her 'Happy Stamping' project we made available earlier this week.

If you have any questions you would like Beki to answer tune in today at 3pm BST on our Instagram channel : https://www.instagram.com/vectricltd/

To download the free project files simply click here: https://www.vectric.com/vectric-communi ... pyStamping

Don't worry if you struggle to watch it LIVE - we'll post it to our page and on this thread following the live stream :)

Let us know if you machine this project we would LOVE to see your version!
800x800.jpg

Soapyjoe
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Heiz High Z Machine German manufacture

Post by Soapyjoe »

Thanks,
I found this video very interesting.
When I initially saw what you proposed I thought … Easy, no problems there … but following along, I picked up several quicker, possibly better ways of doing things.
Look forward to enjoying more.
Soapy

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

Soapyjoe wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:48 pm
Thanks,
I found this video very interesting.
When I initially saw what you proposed I thought … Easy, no problems there … but following along, I picked up several quicker, possibly better ways of doing things.
Look forward to enjoying more.
Soapy
That's great news Soapy :D

Beki's live Q&A on this project will be starting in 25 minutes on our Instagram channel if you want to learn some more.

See you there!

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

In case you missed it here is a Live Q&A session that Beki hosted today.

She brings along chat about the world right now, what we're doing to help out in these troubled times and some Tips on the latest project she released: Happy Stamping!

mpoling
Model of CNC Machine: Sidewinder

Post by mpoling »

Didn't know where to post this, but if anyone wants to help in the COVID-19 crisis, talk to your local ER or Anaesthetists about making them an acrylic or Lexan Intubation Box. It will keep the critical care people safe when they are taking care of patients possibly infected by COVID.
I have modeled it and will attach both the PDF file for assembly and the Aspire file to cut it. It is VERY simple.
Instructions for assembly are in the PDF. The toolpaths are ready to go and should be perfect. Please let me know if there are any errors or problems.
Mike Poling
Asst. Professor of Clinical Sciences
Northern Ontario School of Medicine
poling.mike@gmail.com
Attachments
Intubation Box-Acrylic.crv3d
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 81 times
IntubationBox_20200330.pdf
(134.13 KiB) Downloaded 128 times

RebeccaJ
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: Various

Post by RebeccaJ »

Hey Mike,

This is such a great idea. I just watched a few videos in news articles as to how these are helping the front line workers and I think we all know these are simple and quick enough to machine on our CNCs.

Thank you for sharing this with us all, we really appreciate your thoughtfulness to share such a unique project and it really is great to see the community coming together to create projects for the greater good.

Thank you for all of your efforts,

Stay Safe
Beki
Senior Application Engineer - Vectric Ltd.

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

Hi Everyone,

Our Family Fun Peg Game free project is out now! Head over to our YouTube channel to watch the premier of our video on how we created this cool project starting soon!

Todd is on the live chat alongside the video waiting to answer your questions, so head over to our channel now!

Download the free project files here: https://www.vectric.com/vectric-communi ... FunPegGame

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

Tune in today 3pm BST for Todd's Instagram Live Q&A on our FREE 'In the Magical Garden' Project.

If you have any questions relating for our clipart or CNC software let us know in the comments below and we'll get Todd to answer them real soon!

Tune in now: https://www.instagram.com/designandmakeit/
Instagram_1080x1080_Todd_Magical Garden.jpg

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

Today Beki is going LIVE on Instagram at 3pm BST. She will be joined by special guest Matt, a full-time woodworker and content creator for Toolstoday Router Bits and Saw Blades. Matt is going to share with us his journey with CNC and Vectric software as well as some top tips on how to turn a hobby into a business!

On top of all this, Matt has kindly offered to give away his starter tool set and 3 individual tools in conjunction with Amana Tool Corporation to four lucky viewers!! All you need to do is tune in to watch Matt and Beki LIVE on our channel This afternoon at 3pm BST and comment on the stream with your answer to the following two questions:

For a chance to win Amana's 119 Matt CNC Tool Starter Set just comment on the live feed with the answer to what Matt's favourite CNC project is. (Don't worry we will be asking him!) the first person to comment answering correctly will win!

For the chance to win one of the following Amana Tools: 46282-K, Rc-45711 and a 46202-K, just comment in the live feed with your answer to Matt's favourite Vectric software feature, the first 3 people to comment answering correctly will win one of the Amana tools listed! Thank you Matt for your generosity! We will contact the winners by direct message after the Live stream.

If you have any questions that you would like us to ask Matt then please comment below

We look forward to seeing you there! https://www.instagram.com/vectricltd/
1080x1080px_Instagram_Thumbnail_Beki_Matt.jpg

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

Beki is back this week with a LIVE YouTube Q&A session🎉

This week, Beki will be walking you through the process of creating a house sign, she'll be looking at the Vector Texture Tool as well as the Inlay toolpath which enables you to successfully slot the numbers for the house sign into the base of the sign. Tune in at 3pm BST!

Download the free project files here: https://www.vectric.com/vectric-communi ... eHouseSign

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

🔴 L I V E Demonstration - Tomorrow 3pm BST

For the first time EVER...we'll be doing a LIVE demonstration on YouTube to show you to take a real world item, like this pizza cutter and create a box for it to fit into perfectly.

Tune in tomorrow!

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

Check out Todd's latest video on the level effect 'Mirror Mode'.

At first, Todd goes through the basics of what mirror mode does, then goes on to show you how to resize a frame without affecting the thickness of the edges.

Todd also covers an exciting way to take a textured panel and make a rosette for a matching window frame. Mirror Mode is one of those features that the more you play with it, the more you see its potential!

This project ties in with a LIVE Q&A that we'll be hosting on our Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/designandmakeit/ today at 3pm BST so tune in and ask Todd your questions!!

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

We're going LIVE on Instagram TODAY. Tune in from 3pm BST!

Beki will be joined by Paul Cunningham of Cunninghams Custom Creations and Essex Makers where they will be talking about Paul's work, how he got involved with CNC technology and the UK maker movement! We look forward to having you on board, if you have any questions then comment below and we'll bring them up in the live stream.
1280x720px_Instagram_Thumbnail_Beki_Paul.jpg

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

🔴 L I V E Demonstration - IN 15 MINUTES TIME

Beki we'll be doing a LIVE demonstration on YouTube to show you to create the perfect Mother's Day button.

Tune in today 3pm BST