WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: xxx

WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!

Post by Stephanie Downing »

We understand these are very difficult and stressful times, so we wanted to get in touch and let you know that we’ll be here to help in any way we can.

Our support team are all able to work remotely so we are well equipped to navigate the current crisis together with you, our great community. Our employees are taking precautions and we're keeping a close eye on the developing situation, so, for the time being, we do not anticipate any change to our normal service levels.

Whether you’re working from home, taking care of the kids during school closures, or are just looking for more reasons to spend time in the shop, we’ll be here to help. If you’re looking for inspiration, tips and tricks, training or free projects during these difficult times check out the ‘Vectric Community’ and 'Support' area on our website https://www.vectric.com/.

WE’RE GOING LIVE! (From 31st March)
In an effort to turn these unsettling times in to a positive learning experience for our community, our wonderful applications engineers will be ‘going live’ on our social channels throughout the coming weeks to talk you through some of our new free projects and to answer your questions. To keep up to date on what’s coming up, subscribe to our channels now for instant updates or check out our upcoming events page.

Tune in for LIVE Q&A Tips and Tricks with the Vectric Team starting 31st March, 2020
Youtube Live.jpg
Youtube Live.jpg (25.24 KiB) Viewed 9619 times
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel to get updates when new videos are uploaded: https://www.youtube.com/user/Vectric

Design&Make Instagram Live is starting Wednesday 1st April, 2020
D&M Insta Live.jpg
Click here to follow Design&Make on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/designandmakeit/

Vectric Instagram Live is starting Thursday 2nd April, 2020
Vectric Insta Live.jpg
Click here to follow Vectric on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vectricltd/

Stay safe and healthy from everyone on the Vectric Team.

scottp55
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: ShopbotDesktop 5.5"Z/spindle/VCP11.5

Re: WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!

Post by scottp55 »

Subscribed...Thanks for going YouTube!
Stay safe all of you!
World without you guys wouldn't be the same! :)
scott
I've learned my lesson well. You can't please everyone,so you have to please yourself
R.N.

Rcnewcomb
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: 24x36 GCnC/WinCNC with ATC

Post by Rcnewcomb »

Thank you.

Stay safe!
- Randall Newcomb
10 fingers in, 10 fingers out, another good day in the shop

rtibbs
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Shopbot desktop

Post by rtibbs »

Subscribed. Now if my mind can only figure out the time difference :roll:

SteveNelson46
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Camaster Stinger 1

Post by SteveNelson46 »

By today's standards, most business don't seem to care much about their customers once they have your money. Not so with Vectric and their team. Every time I have contact with them, like this forum for one, I am completely "blown away" by their attitude, business practices, and true willingness to help. I am truly proud to own a Vectric product and to be associated with the company and most everyone that use their products. I think of them as family. Although you are here for us, we are here for you too.
Steve

Belever
Model of CNC Machine: Axiom AR8 Pro+

Post by Belever »

Thanks for all you do. Subscribed to your YouTube channel.
I have always felt very pleased to be a client of Vectric.
They have "EARNED" my trust to be a reliable and kind group of awesome workers.
Be safe,and careful because it's not what I get, but what I give to others and I'm thinking about my Grandma.

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

Thank you so much for your kind comments everyone. It is very much appreciated.

The best thing we can all do in this situation is to be there for one another and bring positivity to places like this. We want to help all of our community through this however we can.

Stay safe and healthy everyone.

cbhelms
Model of CNC Machine: CNC Shark HD520

Post by cbhelms »

Thank you very much!

Colin

Rcnewcomb
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: 24x36 GCnC/WinCNC with ATC

Post by Rcnewcomb »

Now if my mind can only figure out the time difference
According to TimeAndDate.com on 2020-03-31 3PM London is 10AM Miami.
Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 1.54.17 PM.png
- Randall Newcomb
10 fingers in, 10 fingers out, another good day in the shop

Soapyjoe
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Heiz High Z Machine German manufacture

Post by Soapyjoe »

Thanks Bekki,

Quite innovative ….

Whilst on a government imposed and willingly self imposed isolation I will welcome your Utube videos. Look forward to them!

I the past I am sure that you have seen examples of my work...

Dodecahedrons with decorative panels

As a new project, during this very difficult period, I am experimenting with employing "Nail Art" techniques … Girley stuff.. to colour small acrylic panels that I will use to decorate my mathematical shapes.

There are some quite beautifully coloured and blended effects that women use to decorate their nails.

I wonder if any other members of this forum have ever tried this sort of technique

Soapy

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

Hi Everyone,

Our 'Trace the Rainbow' 🌈 free project is out now! Head over to our YouTube channel to watch the premier of our video on how to create tracing boards starting soon!

Beki is on the live chat alongside the video waiting to answer your questions, so head over to our channel now!

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

Want to know some top tips to help you assemble Design and Make clipart in our software? Todd's the man for you, in this short video he shows you how to best layout your clipart using some awesome features in Vectric software.

Don't forget that Todd is going live on our Instagram channel today at 3pm BST to answer your questions about clipart. Tune in here: https://www.instagram.com/designandmakeit/

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

I would like to be able to say I enjoyed that but I couldn't figure out how to watch on instagram, not a platform I am familiar with at all :lol: :lol: :lol:

adze_cnc
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: AXYZ 4008

Post by adze_cnc »

Martin,
Looks like on the IG page you actually need to click on the “Design and Make” logo to access the feed…but…you also need an IG account—shame on you IG!

Some of the other videos are readily viewable. If the IG post has a blue bar on the top it’s a video. See attached image. Problem is the video screen in enclosed within so much extra cruft that it’s like something out of 1996—shame on you IG!

Steven
instagram.jpg

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

Thanks Steven, I actually tried all that & still couldn't connect but I have just read the message on the design & make IG page & it says you need a mobile app device. I was trying to watch on my desktop PC so think that will have been the problem. If they are only available on a mobile app device then I probably won't bother with them, I find the screen on my phone is to small to be able to view things like this properly. The ones that are done live on you tube are OK though so I can still watch those. :lol: :lol: