Mermaid

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
Garycarl
Model of CNC Machine: Axiom Pro-4

Mermaid

Post by Garycarl »

Hi there,

Currently using latest version of VCarve Desktop and am trying to see if anyone might be willing to share ( aside from the ones already on V&Co's Design and Make site ) an existing mermaid layout with toolpaths? Will be purchasing those, but wanted to see if anyone had a more " impressive " mermaid layout / toolpaths with possible scales for the fin, detail hair, waves, sea, etc.

Reason for asking is we have a beach rental in Englewood, FL we have named " MANASOTA MERMAID ". My wife is the one who has been having all the fun spending money on mermaid things, i wanted to get in on the action also...........

Was just wondering if anyone might have a more elaborate layout than what is on the Design and Make site.

Thanks and looking forward to any help.

Greatly appreciate any thoughts/ideas/plans.

Gary

Jozua
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: EZ-Router

Re: Mermaid

Post by Jozua »

I am not sure of this is what you are looking for but Cults3d have an STL model of a mermaid for sale.
Joz
Attachments
Mermaid.jpg

mezalick
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Camaster Cobra

Post by mezalick »

I have this one.
Let me know if you're interested.

Michael
mermaid 1.JPG
Michael Mezalick
https://www.youtube.com/user/mezalick
mm@mezalick.com

Garycarl

Re: Mermai

Post by Garycarl »

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply. Greatly appreciated. Yes I would love to have this, that is really really nice. Only thing is, I currently only have the 9.5 version of V-Carve Desktop. Will that be able to process this complicated model?

If you believe so, yes, I should love to have it, thank you.

Michael, BTW, my name is Gary Carlberg. I met you a couple October’s ago in Columbus in one of your classes. You dropped me off at the hotel and asked that I take a pic of the waves on the front counter and send to you. Also sent you a pic of the airplane at the airport with the seal of Florida ( you had given us an e ample of that with the lady’s half arm when you made that for a group with the state ). Not that it matters if you remember me......hehehehe

thanks again for the kind offer Michael.

Gary

Garycarl

Post by Garycarl »

Jozua wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:51 am
I am not sure of this is what you are looking for but Cults3d have an STL model of a mermaid for sale.
Joz
Hi Joz, yes thanks, this is exactly what I was thinking of. Is there a site or url that I can find this at please?

Thanks again Joz. Greatly appreciated.

Gary

rtibbs
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Shopbot desktop

Post by rtibbs »

Try cults3d.com and search for mermaid

Jozua
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: EZ-Router

Post by Jozua »

mezalick
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Camaster Cobra

Re: Mermai

Post by mezalick »

Garycarl wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:33 pm
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply. Greatly appreciated. Yes I would love to have this, that is really really nice. Only thing is, I currently only have the 9.5 version of V-Carve Desktop. Will that be able to process this complicated model?

If you believe so, yes, I should love to have it, thank you.

Michael, BTW, my name is Gary Carlberg. I met you a couple October’s ago in Columbus in one of your classes. You dropped me off at the hotel and asked that I take a pic of the waves on the front counter and send to you. Also sent you a pic of the airplane at the airport with the seal of Florida ( you had given us an e ample of that with the lady’s half arm when you made that for a group with the state ). Not that it matters if you remember me......hehehehe

thanks again for the kind offer Michael.

Gary

Gary, of course I remember...good times..
I'll dust off the file to make sure there's no errors.
Can you send me a note with your email address?
Mine address is mm@mezalick.com

Thanks,
~M
Michael Mezalick
https://www.youtube.com/user/mezalick
mm@mezalick.com