Greetings

Post general information and questions relating to Cut2D in this Forum.
tornavi
Model of CNC Machine: MAQUINA CNC ALPHA TIPO 2 USB

Greetings

Post by tornavi »

Hello, I recently registered in this forum and I want to introduce myself, my name is Jose Manuel Martin Mateos and I am from Seville, in Spain, first of all I apologize for my English, (thank you, google translator), I have been with me for a short time CNC and I have not yet done many things, anyway, I would like to share with everyone a small project I carry out with Cut2D, it is a typical instrument of Spain, some castanets, first of all you have to do the inner face, when doing this part too It makes a border on the right side that serves to place the piece in the same place when I turn it over and afterwards make the outer face, I hope you like it, greetings.
Attachments
castañuela cara interior.crv
(1.76 MiB) Downloaded 108 times
castañuela cara superior terminada.crv
(2.42 MiB) Downloaded 89 times

rtibbs
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Shopbot desktop

Re: Greetings

Post by rtibbs »

Welcome aboard Tornavi
I think you will find this is the friendliest place on the WWW. Your questions and/or comments are always welcome.

Ron

TReischl
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 8020 48X36X7 RP 2022 UCCNC Screenset

Post by TReischl »

Hello Jose!

We are a friendly bunch in this forum. Thanks for sharing the files.

If you get a chance can you post some pics of your items? Always fun to see what others are doing.

About the english, some of us do not speak it very well either and we have been wrecking it all our lives. :shock:
"If you see a good fight, get in it." Dr. Vernon Johns

tornavi
Model of CNC Machine: MAQUINA CNC ALPHA TIPO 2 USB

Post by tornavi »

Hello, I forgot to take photos, so these are just taken, I will put them here, in the photos you can see that the finish is not very good but I think that the Cut2D is not good for more, I also made a video but I don't know how attach it for you to see, greetings.
Attachments
IMG_20200409_102446.jpg
IMG_20200409_102511.jpg
IMG_20200409_102524.jpg
IMG_20200409_102539.jpg

rtibbs
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Shopbot desktop

Post by rtibbs »

The cuts/finish look good to me. I could probably make some however, I wouldn’t have a clue as to how to use/play them though :mrgreen: