10.019 update

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
fretsman68
Vectric Wizard

10.019 update

Post by fretsman68 »

Hi all, is anyone else having issues updating to the latest version. I tried doing the update from within the program and it never does anything except download it. It just sits there and does nothing. Then I went to the website and downloaded it, and same thing. I start the program and it just sits there, and I ran it as admin as well.

Weird thing is, that it updated just fine on my main PC with no issue. This a toshiba laptop with the same latest version of windows 10 so I have no idea what is going on. Just wondered if anyone experienced the same issue that I did.

Thanks for your time-
Dave
--------------
Dave

litzluth
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Laguna IQ

Re: 10.019 update

Post by litzluth »

I just updated on a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10. No issues. You do need to hide the Aspire window to go to the dialog box that says you need to close Aspire for the update to complete, but I'm assuming you knew that and it isn't your issue

fretsman68
Vectric Wizard

Re: 10.019 update

Post by fretsman68 »

litzluth wrote:I just updated on a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10. No issues. You do need to hide the Aspire window to go to the dialog box that says you need to close Aspire for the update to complete, but I'm assuming you knew that and it isn't your issue
Yes, I definitely understand that but thanks for helping out!
--------------
Dave