How to Print Job Setup Form in HTML format

Post general information and questions relating to Cut2D in this Forum.
Martingchapman
Model of CNC Machine: Stepcraft D420

How to Print Job Setup Form in HTML format

Post by Martingchapman »

In the recent newsletter Beki's top tip is to print the job setup form to get an HTML document containing the material setup and toolpaths, but I cannot see how to do this.
I click on the job setup form as it says in the newsletter but don't see any way of generating the HTML form so that I can print it.
I am sure it must be there and I am missing something, so can someone please point out what it is?

Thanks - Martin.

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Re: How to Print Job Setup Form in HTML format

Post by Adrian »

When you click the icon it comes up with a save form for where you want to save the HTML file, once you've saved the file go to where you saved it and double click to open it. Printing then depends on which web browser you use to view HTML files. On most if you press Ctrl-P that will bring up the print dialog.

Alternatively are you going to the right icon and do you have the correct version of the software? The Job Setup sheet is generated from the icon on the Toolpaths tab or the Create Job Sheet item on the toolpaths menu. It is only available in the Pro not Desktop versions.

Martingchapman
Model of CNC Machine: Stepcraft D420

Re: How to Print Job Setup Form in HTML format

Post by Martingchapman »

Adrian,
Thanks for the quick reply.

I am using the Desktop version so I guess that is why I cant get the HTML file.
Bit disappointing as I would have expected this feature to be available in all versions of the software.
Certainly not worth the £240 odd cost to upgrade to Pro as I don't need any other Pro features!