3D Fireman's Flag

An area to upload images of pieces cut using VCarve Pro
blmac5
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: CAMaster Stinger 1

3D Fireman's Flag

Post by blmac5 »

Fresh off the CNC, a 3D Fireman's Flag. The wood is Cherry and with a light stain just to highlight the details. Will apply lacquer finish when dry. Thanks to MarshallCNC for the file, they are really super nice.

I also did a flag with "VETERAN" that I donated to a friend that puts on a gumbo cook-off every year to help raise funds for local veterans groups in our area. It was well liked by everyone.

Bobby
Louisiana
Attachments
Fireman's 3D Flag.jpg
US Veteran Flag.jpg

mtylerfl
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: -CarveWright CNC -ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha

Re: 3D Fireman's Flag

Post by mtylerfl »

Bobby, your flags look great! Thanks for sharing the photos and backstory!
Michael Tyler

facebook.com/carvebuddy

-CarveWright CNC
-ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha CNC

Savannahdan
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Axiom AR8

Post by Savannahdan »

Love the designs, love the woods and like that you've given one for a purpose. Let Michael Tyler and I know when you want us to come down and wrestle gators with you. LOL!!!!

dwilli9013
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 3 axis Self Designed Self Built

Post by dwilli9013 »

Can't imagine these 2 pieces ever not being well received by anyone. They both look fantastic. Thanks for sharing. :lol: :lol: :lol:
D-Dub
Dwayne
Dwilli

mtylerfl
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: -CarveWright CNC -ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha

Post by mtylerfl »

Savannahdan wrote:Love the designs, love the woods and like that you've given one for a purpose. Let Michael Tyler and I know when you want us to come down and wrestle gators with you. LOL!!!!
I’ll wrestle the crawfish while you take care of the gators. :wink:
Michael Tyler

facebook.com/carvebuddy

-CarveWright CNC
-ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha CNC

ezurick

Post by ezurick »

mtylerfl wrote:
Savannahdan wrote:Love the designs, love the woods and like that you've given one for a purpose. Let Michael Tyler and I know when you want us to come down and wrestle gators with you. LOL!!!!
I’ll wrestle the crawfish while you take care of the gators. :wink:
Sorry to burst in the thread, but after reading that... it reminded me when I was stationed at Ft Polk in '83'. Mother-in-law flew down from PA to visit and we took her to a highly recommended fancy expensive seafood restaurant near the base. Got there and walked in and it was very dark although each table had their own over head light. Most tables had folks sitting there with a big bucket on their tables. I assumed the bucket was for scraps. As we walked to be seated, you actually could hear and FEEL crunching on the floor as you walked. Very strange. We sat down at the table and we were given a bucket of crawfish to munch on while we ordered our dinner. You peel them, eat the meat and throw the shell and debris on the floor... we all cracked up to this, but it was actually very neat. It was also my first time I had frog legs... never had them so good.