This is the place to post images of work produced using Aspire
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:01 am
- Model of CNC Machine: PDJ Pilot Pro
- Location: Bonney Lake, WA USA
This was a fun one. It is carved in 2" Spanish Cedar that is 15" X 24". The customer asked for a carving for his friend moving from Florida to Banner, North Carolina. The boat is the one he sold in Florida and the Elk is the bronze statue in Banner. Elena made the beautiful Elk and boat for me. The lake scene is #1 from Design and Make. My painter Fred did a fantastic job painting this for me. I love to create these and have people to help me along the way.
Tom Watson www.signsinwood.com
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 1232
- Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:45 am
- Model of CNC Machine: 3 axis Self Designed Self Built
- Location: Machesney Park Illinois
very nice. I like that you used several different methods to achieve the desired result. Sure it will be well received.