Guitars - Vectric - Alex Navarro

An area to upload images of pieces cut using VCarve Pro
Ken Tipton
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: Laguna IQ

Re: Guitars - Vectric - Alex Navarro

Post by Ken Tipton »

Hi Alex

First off thank you for posting your hard work. Second am I missing something....I am looking for the back of the guitar and don't seem to see it.

Thank You
Ken

Kayvon
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: CNC Shark

Post by Kayvon »

Ken, if you're talking about the Jaguar files, the reverse sides are in the .rar file. It's password-protected, so you'll need to follow the instructions in the readme file to get the password.

Ken Tipton
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: Laguna IQ

Post by Ken Tipton »

Thank you. I didn't have winrar so I didn't open that file. I will download and follow directions.

Thank you

Alex Navarro
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: 3 axis

Alex Navarro is back

Post by Alex Navarro »

Hi there.

I like to see my files here. I confess I do not read this post (maybe is not good ? Lol) :?
Kidding.
I always ask for send me the resultes from my file to me have some feedback but this never happen.
I can be generously with this feedback.
Usually customers ask and relate difficulties from understand my way to do guitars and sometimes when the guitar is new it can be some problem needing fix (its happen) and sometimes is difficult understand without images or a customer files as reference, also because my English is not good you can see.
I leave a big text on my blog to explain that I can give support because I was always busy!

but .. I´m backing here to the Vectric Forum and I would like come here at least 4 days per week trying to help who needs some help on VCarve and Aspire about guitars. I thought do that on my new website, but much better here on Vectric Forum.

These guitar plans till this year was a extra job for me, because I work to 2 US companies and also give CNC training and make custom models, then I offered till now simple guitars to use as start point for luthiers and beginners.
Right now I got more time to dedicate me on that, and now I have a website and I am make more models follow better plans and some guitars in my hand.
Also I´m put my 3d scanner to work again.

Here a free model to know my guitars for Vectric
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code ... SnjLA71Obk

Attached my last bass guitar did on my small CNC using VCarve

Alex Navarro

Alex Navarro
Vectric Craftsman

Update files

Post by Alex Navarro »

Note
I usually review my files as I get feedback and software updates.
For those who already bought my guitar files before mid-2019, contact me to find out if your model has had any updates, so I can send it to you free of charge.

I am updating the guitars as an option for Double Side Version, where the guitar's front and back are located in the same file. Feature available from version 9.
For these files there is a small additional for those who have already bought the old versions.

Here is an example of how the files in the video below are.
Alex Navarro

Alex Navarro
Vectric Craftsman

How to do Guitar Archtops with VCarve Moulding Toolpath

Post by Alex Navarro »

I hope it is useful for those who also make guitars.
This is a resource for not having to search for other software to make Archtops
I have another video that shows how to make the neck curve in a way that helps to have less work when finishing.
We know that these two works, many believe they are not possible to do in VCarve, but it is.

Alex Navarro