RZNC 0501 ?aspire

wood400
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: 7090 cnc router

RZNC 0501 ?aspire

Post by wood400 »

Hi Folks , Good evening. I am trying to confirm if the rznc 0501 runs with vectric aspire, not sure if i am selecting the correct post processor,
is any one running this hardware and software , if possible could you confirm the correct post processor from aspire list of post processors.
Thanks alan

signmarketingman
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Professional done home built.

Re: RZNC 0501 ?aspire

Post by signmarketingman »

why not download the trial and see what it has in the post processor list?

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

According to what I've read about that controller it takes standard G-code files so the standard G-code inch or mm PP's in Aspire should work in theory.

Looking around the 'net though it does seem that people are converting machines that come with that controller to run with Mach3 instead. Looking at the way it works it does seem a bit of a throwback to a previous generation of controllers to me.

wood400
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: 7090 cnc router

Post by wood400 »

Hi Folks, I just run the maple sign with success.
RZNC 0501 and Aspire seem to work perfectly together.
I wiped all the guide bars and linear guides down and re coated with 3 in 1 professional dry lubricant with PTFE instead of oil. Maybe the oil was causing my problem and causing step loss.(i hope). And i obviously was not lubricating enough although i did not use the machine a lot over the six months i had it .Waiting to buy aspire.
I would like to thank everyone who looked at my post and gave suggestions to help me.
This is a fabulous forum.
Thanks again