Discounts???

Tips, tricks and questions about the free Design and Make 3D Machinist from https://store.designandmake.com/ - Design & Make projects

Moderator: Todd Bailey

CRFultz
Vectric Wizard

Discounts???

Post by CRFultz »

james are there any discounts if you buy more then one of the 25.00 3D's...
i need some for christmas presents but if there are discounts...???

CRFultz
Vectric Wizard

Post by CRFultz »

Also...i tried to download the entire collection so i could print it out and add it to my 2d binder that you sent me but the link isn't working for me.....is the pdf still available?

JamesB
Vectric Alumni
Model of CNC Machine: Exel CNC SL60/90 Pro

Post by JamesB »

The PDF is working, I just tried it (I also made sure it was updated with the latest models). The best way to download it is to RIGHT click on the link and go to Save As... then you can save the file to your PC. You probably need to make sure you are using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox as a browser though.

With regard to discounts, next year I hope to add the ability to order credits or get bulk discounting automatically from the site, that will require our web guys to do some work though.

At the moment I am happy to set up discounts for customers wanting more than 5 models. Typically we do the following: 20% discount for 5 or more, 30% discount for 10 or more. Anyone interested in this should email me at jab(at)carve3d(dot)com to arrange it.

Thanks for your interest. I added some new models yesterday and should be adding more every week now... Cheers, James

CRFultz
Vectric Wizard

Post by CRFultz »

Thanks....right click worked....

I'll pick out the ones I want and email ya.....