Laser add-on

hizzle323
Model of CNC Machine: shark

Laser add-on

Post by hizzle323 »

Where can I find my previously purchased laser add-on to install on my new laptop? The software says it can be forund on my VECTRIC account but I can't find it

scotttarnor
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Piranha XL , Shark HD520

Re: Laser add-on

Post by scotttarnor »

If you log into your account then scroll down on the home page that the log in opens you should see your purchased software and clip art for download.
Scott T

@scottscnc

hizzle323

Post by hizzle323 »

scotttarnor wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:17 pm
If you log into your account then scroll down on the home page that the log in opens you should see your purchased software and clip art for download.
Thanks so much. I’ll try that 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

hizzle323

Post by hizzle323 »

scotttarnor wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:17 pm
OK SO MY ADD ONS ONLY SHOW UP UNDER MY PURCHASED SOFTWEAR ON MY OLD LAPTOP. NOT ON THE NEW ONE ANY IDEAS?

scotttarnor
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Piranha XL , Shark HD520

Post by scotttarnor »

No I see all my info on both computers, contact Vectric at support@vectric.com.
Scott T

@scottscnc

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

The laser add-on is a license code rather than a software download. If you log into your portal (V&CO) account and click on the Download Your Software link and then click on License & Download for the version you have on the new laptop. There will be two license codes on the top of the next page. One for Cut2D/VCarve/Aspire itself and one for the Laser module. You need to enter that license code via the software on the new laptop under Help/Enter License Code.

There should be no difference between what you see on the purchased software page between the new and old computers as the portal is a web page and will be the same on any computer from anywhere.