Laser demo module

dbowlin
Model of CNC Machine: Shark HD5

Laser demo module

Post by dbowlin »

I could not find how to down load the free trial for my Vpro version. So I just bought it yesterday. I am still waiting on a link to down load my purchase. How long does it take to get the link?
Thanks,
Dale

gregk
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: None

Re: Laser demo module

Post by gregk »

If you have already purchased the laser module, you don't need to download anything else. You should have received a license code for the license module. In VCarve go to Help->Enter license code. Then you can either enter that license code manually or use the online method, where the software will fetch the license code directly from the portal. I hope that helps.
Greg K
Edit: for the sake of other people looking for a trial version, here's the link for VCarve Pro: https://www.vectric.com/free-trial/vcarve-pro
Once started in the help menu choose Trial Laser Module

dbowlin
Model of CNC Machine: Shark HD5

Post by dbowlin »

Thanks Greek, they did send it to me. My bad.
Dale

samzachjim
Model of CNC Machine: shapeoko xxl

Post by samzachjim »

gregk wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:22 pm
If you have already purchased the laser module, you don't need to download anything else. You should have received a license code for the license module. In VCarve go to Help->Enter license code. Then you can either enter that license code manually or use the online method, where the software will fetch the license code directly from the portal. I hope that helps.
Greg K
Edit: for the sake of other people looking for a trial version, here's the link for VCarve Pro: https://www.vectric.com/free-trial/vcarve-pro
Once started in the help menu choose Trial Laser Module
I do not see where HELP is in VCarve. I purchased Laser Module but can't seem to find where to download. I have searched all over VCarve website and do not see this "help" section to enter my code.

Can anyone assist? Please!

wb9tpg
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Shapeoko 3 XL

Post by wb9tpg »

Help is a menu item on your Vcarve app
Gary Mitchell
Kentucky, USA

samzachjim
Model of CNC Machine: shapeoko xxl