- fixed reference to undeclared items. This might be preventing running under Aspire v4.5
Because the forum software doesn't allow attachments with ".vgadget" extension the file is uploaded as "Tapered_Inlay v1_45.zip". Installation instructions are the same for both new installation or in upgrading a previous version:
- download the gadget attached below as: Tapered_Inlay v1_45.zip
- rename it to: Tapered_Inlay v1_45.vgadget
- in Vectric Pro or Aspire click on then menu option: Gadgets -> Install Gadget
- navigate to where the downloaded and renamed file is
- select it and click Ok.
Note: after downloading the ZIP file do not extract it but continue on to the rename operation (unless you are running Aspire v4.5 in which you need to manually unzip and move the folder to where your gadgets are stored).
This gadget works in Aspire and VCarve Pro version 9 to 11.
I have not tried it in version 10.x but as that version uses the same toolpath selection as v11.x it should work. I have also not tested it in a version less than v9.x but I suspect it might work (though an Aspire v4.5 user is helping to see if we can get it to run on v4.5). Choose a tool and if you get no errors it should work.