Sorry just the engineer in me....
John
Maker of Chips

sharkcutup
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Shark HD3 Pro Extended Bed with Spindle

Re: Easy Bottle Carrier Maker

Post by sharkcutup »

I have recently used the Easy Bottle Carrier Gadget by Jim Andi Gadgets to make a Bottle Caddy for some Bottled water. This particular brand of bottled water the bottoms of the bottles are rather small and tip easily especially when loaded in plastic bags. They fall over when loaded in trunk of car or the floor board of a car. So I had decided to build a caddy for the bottled water transport. Here is the results below from using the Easy Bottle Carrier Gadgets usage. It is made from 3/4" Premium / Select Pine Board unfinished.

The only thing I found is that warped boards the dadoes need to be adjusted a bit. In fact, I would have needed to adjust the dadoes a bit more wider anyway. The boards are not always exactly .75" thick sometimes they are a bit thicker.

I also found out that building it all in .75" Thickness makes a rather heavy caddy especially when loaded with bottles of water!!! I built it that way out of convenience at the CNC and the build process wasn't thinking about the after affects!!! :roll: But all in all it is just a short trip from Car to Refrigerator!!! :)

20230602_181203.jpg
Sharkcutup
V-Carve Pro Tips, Gadget Tips & Videos
YouTube Channel - Sharkcutup CNC
V-Carve Pro 11.554