"Fixing Stupid" Gadget

This forum is for users to submit their own gadgets to the community
sharkcutup
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Shark HD3 Pro Extended Bed with Spindle

"Fixing Stupid" Gadget

Post by sharkcutup »

I have always wanted something to relax my mind after days of frustration when nothing seems to be going right!!!

So I spent a few hours creating this gadget called "Fixing Stupid"! It is a tiny (Gag) gadget that just really does nothing which is about what I have done in my frustration of nothing going right "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!"
Fixing Stupid.zip
(8.08 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
Have Fun and Enjoy!

Sharkcutup

Just Extract it to your computer and copy the 'Fixing Stupid' Folder into your folder where your Vectric program resides.
Example: Windows (C:)>Users>Public>Public Documents>Vectric Gadgets>Gadgets>VCarvePro V9.5
V-Carve Pro Tips, Gadget Tips & Videos
YouTube Channel - Sharkcutup CNC
V-Carve Pro 11.554

sharkcutup
Vectric Wizard

Re: "Fixing Stupid" Gadget

Post by sharkcutup »

This was also a good learning exercise in how to write and prepare a gadget.

I, myself, understand .html scripts because I have been writing and maintaining websites since 2009. But I am very new to .LUA scripts so it may take a little bit to catch on. I am looking at the possibility of maybe modifying a gadget or two or maybe writing a few of my own. I am also retired with time on my hands, as you probably have noticed!

We all have those times when "Oops! Why did I do that?" or "I knew not to do that now why is it that I did that?" in our quests to produce successful projects. 'Fixing Stupid' is a starter gadget --- who knows what may develop from that!!!

Sharkcutup
V-Carve Pro 11.554

sharkcutup
Vectric Wizard

Re: "Fixing Stupid" Gadget

Post by sharkcutup »

I may have forgotten a necessary file that is needed when opening this gadget. Sorry Everyone!

Here is the revised .zip file which includes the file I suspect I missed the first time when posted.
Fixing Stupid_Revised.zip
(66.77 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
Have a GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!

Sharkcutup
V-Carve Pro 11.554