CLOMP

An area to upload images of pieces cut using VCarve Pro
Bob Jr
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Axiom, Shark

CLOMP

Post by Bob Jr »

This is a non-battery powered game we used to play at home a whole long time ago. You will not find this game on-line if you search for Clomp. I guess that was just our family's name for it. I did find some rules here: https://www.instructables.com/id/Cork-n ... ie-Mousie/
We just used corks tied to string and a pie plate with a knob attached. Parts of the game were pretty beat up in a short time, but easy to replace. Our dining room table took a beating too. Not many rules, and even less strategic planning. But, it was LOUD!! and fun.
This is my modern version of the game of CLOMP: (Those are extra mice in the plastic containers. If they are stored together, their strings come out tied all together.)
clomp.jpg
I located the mouse .stl on Thingiverse, or you could make your own.
Here is the .crv for my version of the game:
Clomp.crv
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 91 times
If you make this game, modify it, or simplify it as much as you want. And, if you play it be ready for noise, and possible string burn. And, don't stand behind anyone who is pulling a mouse back at warp speed!
Bob
"Be accurate."
W. Tell

vip-klaus
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: Wabeco F1410 LF-C HS; Sorotec AL1110

Re: CLOMP

Post by vip-klaus »

Funny. I did not hear about this game about 50 years. In germany, it's called "Spitz pass auf!"
Attachments
Spitz.JPG