FREE Project - Planter Stand Oak Hill Millworks

Olly
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot, CNC Shark

FREE Project - Planter Stand Oak Hill Millworks

Post by Olly »

Hey Vectricians,

Join Christy of Oak Hill Millworks as she shares parts of her small business journey. If you’re wondering what it's like to own a CNC or a laser, or if you’re looking for tips and advice on getting started with some beginner CNC projects you’re in the right place.

Designing a plant stand in Vectric VCarve Pro has never been easier. Even better - you can take what you learn in this video tutorial and apply it to other ideas you would like to turn to reality using Vectric’s software and your CNC. Pull this video up on your phone and design in real time with me on your computer. Learn how to use a bowl bit to carve out a tray, a V-bit to engrave a quote, and a 1/4” end mill to cut out both the tray and the legs for the stand. Explore the fillet feature to allow for a snug fit that doesn't require any extra hardware for assembly. Play around with the scissors (interactive trim tool) and learn how to eliminate overlapping lines to create a new shape. Check out the 3D rendering to ensure a problem-free carve. Stick around to the end for things I wish I had done differently!

Download the Planter Stand FREE PROJECT files here: https://www.vectric.com/vectric-communi ... anterStand

Enjoy!
Attachments
OakHillMillworks800x800.jpg