Tim's Guitar Bird Box
29%

Total votes: 7

Todd Bailey
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: CraftCNC

Great British Bird Box Challenge with Tim Sway

Post by Todd Bailey »

In this month’s “In The Labs” project, we bring together our expert Vectric Makers and YouTuber collaborator and renown up-cycler Tim Sway to make their own individual sustainable bird box projects in less than 12 hours! An ideal opportunity to use recycled materials supporting the environment.

All three of these uniquely inspired projects are created by Tim, Beki and Todd so pick the project most appropriate to you, whether you are an entry level user or have more advanced software skills. Each project comes with the file(s) for you to download, along with a PDF document highlighting some of the key important steps to help you get through your project.

Go ahead and try one of the bird box projects yourself, help local wildlife and learn something new, then share what you have made on the Vectric Forum! For those of you yet to try our software packages, why not download our FREE trial software with the project files and give it a go!

Enjoy the combined video and watch how their projects come together under the watchful eye of our special guest host Tim Sway:

Vectric | In The Labs with Tim Sway | Bird Box Challenge
Click here to download the files: https://www.vectric.com/vectric-communi ... xChallenge

If you’ve been inspired to make your own bird box, we’d love to see what you’ve made so don’t forget to share them here :)

Happy Making!
Attachments
670x531BirdBox.jpg
800x800BirdBox.jpg
------------------------------------
Todd Bailey | Design and Make
DesignAndMake.com

mtylerfl
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: -CarveWright CNC -ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha

Re: Great British Bird Box Challenge with Tim Sway

Post by mtylerfl »

You all did a great job!! I love ‘em - very creative!
Michael Tyler

facebook.com/carvebuddy

-CarveWright CNC
-ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha CNC

Swdstmaker
Model of CNC Machine: Home Made

Post by Swdstmaker »

Great job you guys (and gal). I'll be trying the guitar bird box as I also play the bass and I have several friends who would appreciate it.

Tailmaker
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Home Built 4-axis Router

Post by Tailmaker »

Looks great!
But which one did the birds vote for? :wink:
Puzzle, Finger Joint, Maze and Guilloche freeware at https://fabrikisto.com/tailmaker-software/