✨Vectric Christmas Toy Shop Day 6✨Festive Assembly🎄

RebeccaJ
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: Various

✨Vectric Christmas Toy Shop Day 6✨Festive Assembly🎄

Post by RebeccaJ »

I love a crafting session at Christmas and kid’s love it too! So I thought I’d create some slot together assemblies that you can machine and have the kid’s decorate them! Included in the design is a happy snowman and a star topped Christmas tree, I’ve also drawn up a sleigh and have included a vcarved element using the “#kindnessthischristmas” message, but you can put any message in there, or leave it plain and simple!
All you need to do in the file is alter the slot widths/heights to match the material thickness that you are using, then weld the parts that join the sleigh and fillet all the slots according to your material thickness.

Why not share some #kindnessthischristmas and machine this project for a little one near you and if you do then don't forget to tag us in your social posts or use the #kindnessthischristmas or share it right here on the Vectric forum so we can see how yours turned out.❤

We’ll be premiering this live on YouTube at 3pm GMT here:

Come join us where we’ll be on hand in the chat!

You can download the FREE project here:
https://www.vectric.com/vectric-communi ... veAssembly

Not yet a Vectric customer? No worries, we’ve made this one compatible with our free trial software meaning they can be machined by anyone with a CNC machine around the world.

Merry Christmas and Happy Making!

Beki
Attachments
670x521-assembly-3.png
670x521-assembly-2.png
Beki
Senior Application Engineer - Vectric Ltd.