The 12 Projects of Christmas 2020 - Christmas Growth Chart

Todd Bailey
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: CraftCNC

The 12 Projects of Christmas 2020 - Christmas Growth Chart

Post by Todd Bailey »

As my kids were growing my wife and I thought it would be great to start the tradition of on each of their respective birthdays we would measure their heights. We thought it would be a great idea to use the door frame in their bedrooms to record it on by making a tick and leaving a note. Well, it was a great idea but it ended up that we would forget and would take the measurement on an odd day or totally forget.

Christmas Growth Chart
Christmas Growth Chart

Well, this is my solution for all the new parents or grandparents out there… a Christmas Growth Chart. Every year at the same time you need to break out the Christmas decorations. I can’t think of a more perfect reminder to take that important measurement than this yearly event. Also, Christmas is a time for reflection, and looking back over the years and seeing your children or grandchildren grow is a very special thing that should be recorded for years to come!

I hope you enjoy this project… Happy Holidays and be safe!

To download the FREE project:
https://www.vectric.com/vectric-communi ... rowthChart

If you would like to watch the video it is here:
Attachments
On the CNC!!!
On the CNC!!!
------------------------------------
Todd Bailey | Design and Make
DesignAndMake.com

RalphPitz
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: Shark Pro Plus

Re: The 12 Projects of Christmas 2020 - Christmas Growth Chart

Post by RalphPitz »

Thanks Todd for the Christmas growth chart idea. Months ago I made growth charts for the grandkids but I really liked your snowman, so I took your snowman idea and made a 3d model out of it (the nose was the only component) and attached them to their growth charts . Here are the snowmen. Thanks again.
IMG_20201213_163104461.jpg

Todd Bailey
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: CraftCNC

Re: The 12 Projects of Christmas 2020 - Christmas Growth Chart

Post by Todd Bailey »

Wow!!!

Love the idea of attaching a snowman to an already made growth chart. Great idea!!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!
------------------------------------
Todd Bailey | Design and Make
DesignAndMake.com