Free Project - V Pucket

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: xxx

Free Project - V Pucket

Post by Stephanie Downing »

Our latest FREE Project is OUT NOW 🎉

🔴 We're going LIVE on YouTube in 10 minutes to show you how to create this awesome VPucket game! Tune in:

As you know we love games here at Vectric and in an attempt to keep you busy while in lockdown or social distancing yourself in the shop, this game will be fun to make and play. While having a peek on our Pinterest board I noticed a game called "Pucket" and thought it might be an interesting project to make on a CNC. I was lucky enough to find a site that had some measurements for me to start from but this game was made with traditional woodworking tools.

This was a great start but it took a bit of thinking to take a project they created, make it work on a CNC and also add in a few twists/upgrades. In the video we will take you through the process of creating all the files you need. We will truly make it our own by making it easy to swap out the centre to create an even more challenging game and adding v-carving for a bit of fun.

Download the free project files here:
https://www.vectric.com/vectric-communi ... PucketGame
800x800px_PUCKET GAME.jpg

Todd D
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Axiom AR8 PRO V5

Re: Free Project - V Pucket

Post by Todd D »

While learning to use the Vcarve Pro and my cnc I tried this project with my grandson over FaceTime, got to try lots of different techniques and have some fun. We used some of the clipart from Design and Make too.

Grandson wanted pucks with Sai and Thor's hammer and I did the Lion and Gorilla for the other side, the boards have nordic motif and rocks inside the playing surface. Sure makes a lot of cracking when you play. Lots of fun and thanks for the ideas,
Attachments
av3 - 1.jpeg
av3 - 2.jpeg
av3 - 3.jpeg
av3 - 4.jpeg
av3 - 5.jpeg
av3 - 6.jpeg