✨Vectric Christmas Toy Shop Day 5✨Two-Sided Maze🎄

Todd Bailey
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: CraftCNC

✨Vectric Christmas Toy Shop Day 5✨Two-Sided Maze🎄

Post by Todd Bailey »

If you remember, last year, I made a giant Christmas tree-shaped maze for one of our free projects. It worked out so well that this year I felt it would be nice to create a different maze, but a bit different: smaller would be nice and maybe double-sided!

This maze is a fast one to cut and finish. In this video, I will show you my straightforward design and show you how I made sure the small metal-bearing will move smoothly around and make its way from one side to the other without getting stuck. This comes down to the shape of the cutter I use to make the maze and the "copy to the other side" feature of our software to make sure everything lines up.

Suppose you want to make an even better version. Try to use two different materials for the top and bottom, so it is easy to tell what side you have started on. Once you have one cut and finished, why not challenge a family member to a time challenge while Christmas dinner is cooking.

We’ll be premiering this live on YouTube at 3pm GMT here:

Come join us where we’ll be on hand in the chat!

Download the FREE project files here: https://www.vectric.com/vectric-communi ... oSidedMaze

Not yet a Vectric customer? No worries, we’ve made this one compatible with our free trial software meaning they can be machined by anyone with a CNC machine around the world.

I hope this project inspires you to share some #kindnessthischristmas and gift this Stacking Christmas Tree to a little one near you! If you do, don't forget to tag us in your social posts or use the #kindnessthischristmas or share it right here on the Vectric forum so we can see how yours turned out.❤

🎄 Have fun, Merry Christmas & keep safe! 🎄
------------------------------------
Todd Bailey | Design and Make
DesignAndMake.com