✨Vectric Christmas Toy Shop Day 3✨Stacking Christmas Tree 🎄

Todd Bailey
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: CraftCNC

✨Vectric Christmas Toy Shop Day 3✨Stacking Christmas Tree 🎄

Post by Todd Bailey »

There are toys that you get for Christmas that seem to disappear a few months later. Either they get misplaced, forgotten about, or get broken. Then there is one every so often that seems to defy the odds and becomes a favorite lifelong friend. Maybe it is used every day, or in the case of the one I’m thinking of, it gets packed away every Christmas to re-emerge the following year to be played with and put on display.

In this video, I will show you how I created this fun and simple-to-cut Christmas Tree Stacking puzzle project. Using only a few of the shape creation tools included with Aspire and the Moulding Toolpath I can create most of the design.

It can be finished simply with a child-friendly clear finish or painted to look more like the real thing. Any way you do it, I'm sure it will be a gift that the youngster will appreciate and look forward to using every year. It will be made with wood and tons of love, so surely it will stand the test of time!

We’ll be premiering this live on YouTube at 3pm GMT here:

Come join us where we’ll be on hand in the chat!

Download the FREE project files here: https://www.vectric.com/vectric-communi ... istmasTree

Not yet a Vectric customer? No worries, we’ve made this one compatible with our free trial software meaning they can be machined by anyone with a CNC machine around the world.

I hope this project inspires you to share some #kindnessthischristmas and gift this Stacking Christmas Tree to a little one near you! If you do, don't forget to tag us in your social posts or use the #kindnessthischristmas or share it right here on the Vectric forum so we can see how yours turned out.❤

🎄 Have fun, Merry Christmas & keep safe! 🎄
Attachments
1080x1080-tree-2.png
1080x1080-tree-3.png
670x531-tree3.png
------------------------------------
Todd Bailey | Design and Make
DesignAndMake.com