Beisse and Vcarve

This forum is for requests and queries about machine tool support for Vectric Products
Matt.R
Model of CNC Machine: Biesse

Beisse and Vcarve

Post by Matt.R »

I apologize if this is in the wrong spot

Attempted to do some demo files for my employer the other day (I am leaning HARD on him to pick up Vcarve) and ran into an issue when posting
There are 4 different types of post and none of them were accepted in the job list.

Machine :
Rover B 7.40
Biesse Works (I assume I biesse controller with it)

I guess what I'm hunting for is some literature/Step by step guide to see what all I need to do to get this machine churning out cabinets using Vcarve. Criteria/set up/etc would all be stellar so I can present my employer with a very solid case. From general googling I'm told there is a bit of doing to get them to accept the post as it is, espescially with the tool changer.

Any information/reading on this would be outstanding

I am VERY new to the machine and software (we're talking less than 20 hours hands on time) vs some familiarity with Vcarve.

Thanks in advance.

splinter

Re: Beisse and Vcarve

Post by splinter »

matt, try cabinetpartspro you can down load sample if you like it cost 250.00 i use it for cabinets boxes shelfs, save as dxf and make changes in vcarve. splinter

Mark
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: CNC Shark, ShopBot, Roland PNC3000

Post by Mark »

Hello Matt,

I have tried to reply to the email that you sent to support,
unfortunately, the reply has bounced back.
550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
Do you have another email address?

Cheers,

Mark.

Matt.R
Model of CNC Machine: Biesse

Post by Matt.R »

Have been fiddling. Becoming more fluent in the software has helped understanding the post. Unfortunately I still get "Label management error" and the program will not run.

From what I am reading the machine may or may not handle 2.5d machining operations.

Specific stuff that's getting me :
I don't have a list of what the commands mean. Huge hamstring
Tool changes aren't done by number, they are done by name
Z+ is down into the workpeice, Z- is upwards
I do not believe Vectric will post and use the drill banks that are mounted to the machine, but I have no way to test this.

Mark,
-I pmed you various emails that should work. Hotmail was apparently having hiccups last week as I missed several emails from various folks.