Aspire v11

Discussions and examples relating to the Design & Make projects for Aspire

Moderator: Todd Bailey

Aussie
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Robotics Model 8

Aspire v11

Post by Aussie »

Have updated to v11 and my DM models did not transfer from 10.5 all the clip art is there, I have an extensive collection of models.
Do I need to download them all again from from DM account ? or can they be copied from elsewhere on my pc?

Thanks
Ron
Ron
Crafers Crafts

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Re: Aspire v11

Post by Adrian »

There is currently an issue with v11 in that it's not always showing clipart that is stored in the cloud as previous versions did.

Are you sure the clipart is installed locally as it should be displaying correctly in the Clipart tab if you have the folder links there still?

You can verify what clipart is installed locally by switching to the Local Files tab on the Clipart tab and navigating to where you have installed the clipart. The default is "c:\users\public\public documents\vectric files\clipart" and all the clipart is in relevant sub-folders from there.

Aussie
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Robotics Model 8

Re: Aspire v11

Post by Aussie »

Adrian wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:49 am
There is currently an issue with v11 in that it's not always showing clipart that is stored in the cloud as previous versions did.

Are you sure the clipart is installed locally as it should be displaying correctly in the Clipart tab if you have the folder links there still?

You can verify what clipart is installed locally by switching to the Local Files tab on the Clipart tab and navigating to where you have installed the clipart. The default is "c:\users\public\public documents\vectric files\clipart" and all the clipart is in relevant sub-folders from there.
Thanks Adrian

Totally my fault I replaced my laptop and did not copy the Folder across.
All good now.
Ron
Ron
Crafers Crafts