Used CNC Router Buy/Sell Site?

NGraver

Used CNC Router Buy/Sell Site?

Post by NGraver »

Can any one recommend a good site for buying and selling used router equipment? I am looking to sell a piece of equipment but don't know the best avenue for it. Any help would be appreciated. I realize there is always Ebay but it doesn't seem like there is much being sold there causing me to wonder if I'm just missing something.
Thanks,
Andy

Leo
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 1300 x 1300 x 254 Chinese Made

Re: Used CNC Router Buy/Sell Site?

Post by Leo »

I usually post on Craigslist for stuff to sell.
Imagine the Possibilities of a Creative mind, combined with the functionality of CNC

NGraver

Post by NGraver »

Hadn't thought of that. Craigslist seems to have gone downhill over the years though. I also thought about Facebook marketplace. I'll look at Craigslist.

Leo
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 1300 x 1300 x 254 Chinese Made

Post by Leo »

I just sold a car on Craigslist - plenty of hits.

I sold a small CNC router a few years ago.

I advertised yard sale last year - good activity.
Imagine the Possibilities of a Creative mind, combined with the functionality of CNC

AboveCreations
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: i2r B22

Post by AboveCreations »

Craigslist or the facebook marketplace would be you best bet unless the selling item is small. Although some areas can have its challenges. Ebay has just too many fees anymore. And they nail you on the charges the following month of the sale. They also do not allow personal accounts to receive payment via paypal. Not sure why, but that was a show stopper for me. I don't do facebook, so I can't comment on the details of that, but I've had success on craigslist selling stuff locally. I believe most buyers are forthright and honest. But realize there are scammers out there. Always meet at a public place, like walmart parking or the police parking lot, if that is more convenient.

garylmast
Vectric Wizard

Post by garylmast »

I've had three older CNC machines and a Laser Engraver I sold on EBay. They all went very fast.

Gary