AVIDCNC VFD wiring help

dbrook
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: 4x4 DIY Router

AVIDCNC VFD wiring help

Post by dbrook »

A friend who has a relative new 2’ x 4’ AVIDCNC ROUTER that he had moved from Mississippi to Texas arrived with the VFD control panel shaken loose and two wires (an orange wire and a green wire) disconnected from the terminal block (see the attached pictures). Obviously, one wire came loose from the MI1 terminal (forward control command terminal) based on the fact that the crimp connector is there with no wire attached. There is no internal wiring documentation for the spindle control cabinet in the AVID assembly manual or online. If anyone on the forum has an AVIDCNC router with the same VFD it would most appreciated if if you would check the VFD wiring and let me know where the orange and green wires connect to the VFD terminal block. My friend has not been successful in getting an answer from AVIDCNC Support.

Dan
Attachments
B121C001-5413-4981-BBFE-4527B3DB7B71.jpeg
E8414BF2-1FFB-4BA9-88B0-FCB263D9B736.jpeg

dbrook
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: 4x4 DIY Router

Re: AVIDCNC VFD wiring help

Post by dbrook »

No need to respond to this post. I just got a response from AVIDCNC answering the question. The lack of success in getting answer was not the fault of AVIDCNC Support but rather my older friend’s ability to deal with email attachments.