4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:57 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: Shark - Sherline Lathe - DIY Laser
- Location: Frogmore, Louisiana
Is there anywhere to find to pinouts for the wiring on the shark controllers? I really would like to wire my sherline motors to my controller as this would eliminate a second computer running Linux and EMC2(LinuxCNC).
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 320
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:41 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: home built shopbot clone. CNC lathe
- Location: Port Orange Fl.
The shark uses gecko 250 drives. I converted on to mach3 for a friend. I don't remember the pinout but should be easy by looking at the gecko web site.