Military 3D model support

This forum is for users to post tips and tricks they have found useful while working with VCarve Pro
AboveCreations
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: i2r B22

Military 3D model support

Post by AboveCreations »

http://cncmilitaryemblems.com/pgallery/ ... ategory/26

Perhaps most of you know about this website. But I thought I'd share with anyone else looking for quality 3D models on military 3d models. They are a bit pricey, but the quality is great and the choices are very mass, covering career emblems to actual unit insignia. They even have a few "FREE" models you can download and try. Being a US Army vet, I downloaded one and pulled it into a .75" 10"x10" pine board as an example. The import was easy and you can clearly see the quality is great!. Note: I have nothing to do with the website or its products. Just thought I'd share...
Attachments
temp.jpg

pappybaynes
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: CAMaster Stinger

Re: Military 3D model support

Post by pappybaynes »

Thank you!

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Re: Military 3D model support

Post by martin54 »

Sure I read on another forum that a lot of places had been ordered to remove any military models that they had for sale & who ever controls it on your side of the pond was cracking down :lol: :lol:
In the UK they are all trademarked & if you are selling anything Military related then you need a licence from MOD. I know a couple of people who have purchased a licence but I don't think most people bother.
I get that not everyone is looking to sell them though :lol: :lol: :lol: