This forum is for users to post tips and tricks they have found useful while working with VCarve Pro
- Vectric Craftsman
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:28 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: MAKE DO
- Location: GILBERT AZ
Is there a way to more positive change the size of objects other than using the four corner points after clicking on the object.
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 2945
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:04 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: PDJ Pilot Pro
On the Tools Menu -> Transform Object second tool from the left is "Set Select Objects Size"
Maker of Chips
- Vectric Archimage
- Posts: 10225
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:19 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48
- Location: Surrey, UK
Shortcut key is T (odd I know).