This is the place to post images of work produced using Aspire
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Vectric Apprentice
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 8:05 am
- Model of CNC Machine: ross 120/120
- Location: Napier New Zealand
I am really enjoying the V-Carve inlay technique. This was a trial which worked well using Imbuia on a cheap bamboo cutting board.
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 4303
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 11:30 am
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopbotDesktop 5.5"Z/spindle/VCP10.5**
- Location: Kennebunkport, Maine, US
It displays correctly when clicked.
"A perfect universal hold down is "Unobtainium"