Here are 2 projects I just completed. Todd's "Catch-all tray" is cut from the download file with the only change being putting the engraving on the underside (and necessary tool changes of course). The material is Maple, an off-cut from my recent "Erbschaft/Nahrung" kinetic sculpture. That's why the joint is in an awkward place! The tray is sanded and finished with 2 coats of Livos Oil.
For Tim's "Sporktula", I reduced the model height to 15/16" to fit inside my Cherry board. Other than that, I only changed the tooling to what I have on hand. The Sporktula required quite a bit of sanding to even out some of the modelling artifacts. One is finished with Clapham's Salad Bowl finish, the other with Nine45's Board Butter, which they use for charcuterie boards.
That pretty much covers my Christmas gift requirements. I'll have to find other projects to keep me busy. I don't think I've ever had everything taken care of this early!
This is the place to post images of work produced using Aspire
1 post • Page 1 of 1