Where can I find an announcement from Vectric about Photoshop in the last few months?

This section is for useful tips and tricks for Aspire
JoniEl
Model of CNC Machine: Stepcraft M.1000 & D2-840 (Lasering)

Where can I find an announcement from Vectric about Photoshop in the last few months?

Post by JoniEl »

Vaguely recall an announcement from Vectric about Photoshop and some arrangement or use, but am as unclear as this sentence's memory. Any leads, or did I dream it?

adze_cnc
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: AXYZ 4008

Re: Where can I find an announcement from Vectric about Photoshop in the last few months?

Post by adze_cnc »

I figure that if it isn’t at Vectric’s News and Events page then it isn’t.

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Re: Where can I find an announcement from Vectric about Photoshop in the last few months?

Post by martin54 »

Not something I remember seeing & if there had been some announcement then you would think there would be some sort of forum post about it previous to your post :lol: :lol:
As adze_cnc says most likely place would be their News & Events page if you didn't dream it :lol: :lol: :lol:

JoniEl
Model of CNC Machine: Stepcraft M.1000 & D2-840 (Lasering)

Post by JoniEl »

Yes, thanks, checked that out, but I was thinking more along the Newsletter, Becky comment idea. Nobody caught any references about Adobe Photoshop (possibly Adobe Illustrator) in the last 6 months? Probably "announcement" was too big a description.

Fatbuoy
Model of CNC Machine: AXYZ Multicam M1212

Post by Fatbuoy »

Hi,
Kyle at " know your cnc" had an article re putting background image up with your screen shot finished job overlayed.

Cheers

Tex_Lawrence
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Shapeoko3XXL; JTech7W; V-CarvePro 12.004

Post by Tex_Lawrence »

You don't really need Photoshop to put your rendered image on top of a stock image. It is basically cut, copy and paste with basic image tools.

Apple phone/computer products have a new way to copy an image of interest out of a background. If you want to call it "AI" then that's on you. :lol:
Background2023070514123211.png
Tex — Crooked Wood Products
Now there's a man with an open mind – you can feel the breeze from here.

RickW3DS
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: LongMill 30x30

Post by RickW3DS »

adze_cnc wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:39 am
I figure that if it isn’t at Vectric’s News and Events page then it isn’t.
Yep, just walk away or pay a subscription
KMA