upgrading

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
fixtureman
Vectric Wizard

upgrading

Post by fixtureman »

I have been wanting to get Aspire since I saw Tony present it at John Forney's camp shopbot. I need to cut a job that Cut 2d or Vcarve pro this week but I want to purchase Aspire. If I purchase Vcarve pro now and Up grade Immediately will I still get the upgrade discount? As of this time I do not have any of the Vectric software but have tried their ttrail versions and really like the ease of them.

CRFultz
Vectric Wizard

Re: upgrading

Post by CRFultz »

fixtureman wrote:I have been wanting to get Aspire since I saw Tony present it at John Forney's camp shopbot. I need to cut a job that Cut 2d or Vcarve pro this week but I want to purchase Aspire. If I purchase Vcarve pro now and Up grade Immediately will I still get the upgrade discount? As of this time I do not have any of the Vectric software but have tried their ttrail versions and really like the ease of them.
If you had purchased VCP prior to the release date of Aspire you would have received the discount.

BrianM
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: A few ...

Post by BrianM »

fixtureman wrote:I have been wanting to get Aspire since I saw Tony present it at John Forney's camp shopbot. I need to cut a job that Cut 2d or Vcarve pro this week but I want to purchase Aspire. If I purchase Vcarve pro now and Up grade Immediately will I still get the upgrade discount? As of this time I do not have any of the Vectric software but have tried their ttrail versions and really like the ease of them.
Hi Fixtureman,

If you contact sales at vectric we will try and get you up and running as quickly as possible.

Brian

fixtureman
Vectric Wizard

Post by fixtureman »

BrianM wrote:
Hi Fixtureman,

If you contact sales at vectric we will try and get you up and running as quickly as possible.

Brian
I purchased Vcarve pro and got my job done as soon as I get the credit card paid off I will upgrade to Aspire.