Vectric is hiring!

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
EdwardP
Vectric Staff

Vectric is hiring!

Post by EdwardP »

Since I know that you are all as passionate about CNC technology as we are, I thought that you'd like to know that Vectric is currently hiring!

We have a range of roles to fill in our growing sales, support and development teams. For all the up-to-date details and to submit your application please check-out our jobs page: https://www.vectric.com/jobs

For all of our roles you must be a UK resident with an existing right to work. Because so much of our work directly involves CNC machines (of all sizes!) the main hub for our activities remains our head office and workshop in the beautiful market town of Alcester on the Warwickshire/Worcestershire border. It is easily commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Redditch or Worcester, however we usually only require you to come in routinely for our two 'in-person' days on Tuesday and Wednesday each week. We concentrate team meetings, planning and practical activities for the whole company around these days so that for the remainder of the week we can offer flexible and productive home-working arrangements for those that prefer them.

For UK members of our forum I would particularly like to highlight the new role we are creating for an OEM Business Development Manager. Many of you will know that we provide the ideal CADCAM software to accompany hundreds of new CNC machine tool sales around the world. Vectric needs a new member of the team to immerse themselves full-time in the practical, technical and commercial challenges facing our OEM partners and to understand, interpret and communicate these issues within Vectric as we continue to improve and expand our product range. You will work closely with a dedicated and highly experienced OEM Support Engineer but this role would particularly suit someone with a little technical as well as sales management experience - ideally within the CADCAM and/or CNC machine tool markets. In addition to supporting our existing global OEM partner network, the successful candidate will also be responsible for developing our growth strategy and continuing our successful expansion into new regions, markets and sectors. It's an important and exciting role and I'm hoping there is someone out there on our forum who will perfectly fit the bill!

Warm regards,

Edward