toolpath template

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
Travishuffman
Model of CNC Machine: Shop Sabre 4814

toolpath template

Post by Travishuffman »

Hello I am trying to load a toolpath template into a file and I get this error "after removing all tolpaths with missing associated layers no toolpaths remained". I feel like this is a settings issue i am having because if I try and do the exact same thing on my laptop using the same files the toolpaths load fine. I hope I have given enough info for someone to understand my issue. Thanks in advance.

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Re: toolpath template

Post by Adrian »

When you import it should be asking what you want to do with missing layers. Are you replying the same to the question on both machines?

Travishuffman

Post by Travishuffman »

yes I ask to add missing layers on both computers and it then give me "after removing all tolpaths with missing associated layers no toolpaths remained". and there are no toolpaths at all in the end.

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

But it only does that on one computer and not the other? Are they running the same version of Aspire?

Could you attach the file that you're using.

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

Is it exactly the same file being imported on both machines? By that I mean taken from the same location be that on a USB device or stored in the cloud or is it just the same file name & one saved on the laptop & one saved on the other computer :lol: :lol:

Travishuffman

Post by Travishuffman »

The one that is working is running vers. 11.014 and the other is running 11.013. Should i be able to run the patch for 11.5? Because when trying to do run the patch its telling me they can not find vers. 11 on either computer. The toolpath template is being pulled from the same place on a network

Travishuffman

Post by Travishuffman »

I am going to upgrade both computers and try this again. I will post the outcome. Thanks a bunch for the replies! :D

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

11.5 is not a patch, it's a new version so a complete fresh install :lol: :lol: You should be able to patch the V11.013 machine to 11.014 or whatever the latest V11 patch is :lol: :lol: