The Vectric UGM San Diego 2022 Extras Pack is available to purchase!🙌

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: xxx

Post by Stephanie Downing »

We've bundled together a selection of project files from our 2022 User Group Meeting presentations for those that couldn't make it this year.

Check out the fantastic presentations from our Vectric experts covering; What's New in Version 11.5, secrets of stacked text, hybrid machining techniques, wrapping your mind around rotary machining, 3D modeling and sculpting a Christmas scene, the world of textures and 3 projects that would be perfect for your Etsy store! And, as if that wasn't enough, we're also giving you all the project files from our amazing partners Jay Johnson, Shane Peters, Tim Sway, Andy Johnson and Michael Tyler with their low down on hybrid CNC & laser machining, epoxy inlays, carving out wood inlays, and refreshing finishes.

We hope these projects help you add some fun and a new twist to your own woodworking projects, as well as help you pick up some new skills along the way!

Head over to https://ugm.vectric.com/purchase to get yours today!
light square2.png
family-square1.png
Eyeball photo.jpg
PartnerProjects_no_Text.png
VectricProjects_no_Text.png

richard37043
Model of CNC Machine: Shark & AVID 60x60

Re: The Vectric UGM San Diego 2022 Extras Pack is available to purchase!🙌

Post by richard37043 »

I attended the 2022 UGM but can't find the session files or videos now. How can I access them?

gkas
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Aspire, Axiom AR8 Pro+, Axiom 4.2W Laser

Post by gkas »

Login to your Vectric home page. Go to 'download your software'. There's a tag in there to download 'VECTRIC USER GROUP MEETING 2022 - USA'. Download it.

epicycloid
Model of CNC Machine: Custom router with Dynomotion KFLOP

Post by epicycloid »

I also attended and was looking for videos form the meeting. Have they been released / posted anywhere yet?

I am looking specifically for the demo Edward did of the gecko / lizard, showing a bunch of new-ish sculpting features. I was trying to explain to a friend (who hasn't upgraded yet) why the new sculpting stuff is going to make his life easier. :D

TIA,

--Jon

epicycloid
Model of CNC Machine: Custom router with Dynomotion KFLOP

Post by epicycloid »

epicycloid wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:30 pm
I am looking specifically for the demo Edward did of the gecko / lizard, showing a bunch of new-ish sculpting features.
I guess I should clarify... I see the videos that have been released, as mentioned above. But I'm wondering if the video of Edward's session, showing the sculpting and freehand on the gecko / lizard is going to be released, or edited and put up as a tutorial maybe?

--Jon

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

epicycloid wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:57 pm
epicycloid wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:30 pm
I am looking specifically for the demo Edward did of the gecko / lizard, showing a bunch of new-ish sculpting features.
I guess I should clarify... I see the videos that have been released, as mentioned above. But I'm wondering if the video of Edward's session, showing the sculpting and freehand on the gecko / lizard is going to be released, or edited and put up as a tutorial maybe?

--Jon
It was in the V&Co account along with all the other tutorials, I noticed it was not there & asked support at Vectric about it & was told that they were making some changes or editing it (I can't remember the exact reason) that was some time ago now so they may have overlooked adding it back in. I would contact Vectric Support & ask them :lol: :lol:

The forum is mainly user to user so we don't have any more info about it than you do :lol: :lol:

support@vectric.com