aspire 11.-0 DVD clip art

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
stankern
Vectric Wizard

aspire 11.-0 DVD clip art

Post by stankern »

Is there a dvd available from Vectric on the clipart, the computer i use on the cnc has no wifi connection and i am missing a lot of clipart
as its online
I had a dvd with 10.5
Does anyone know , or a link to download all the content
stan kern

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Re: aspire 11.-0 DVD clip art

Post by martin54 »

You can download all the clipart from your portal account & then use a flash drive or external HDD to store it or transfer it to your non internet computer, the DVD you have for 10.5 has most of the clipart on it, there wasn't any new clipart files with V11 other than those that were given to people upgrading or were purchased as part of the upgrade :lol: :lol:

stankern
Vectric Wizard

Post by stankern »

No thats not the problem, i did download the clipart but when hooked up to the net it updates
and gives more . ie 3D tabs, only 3 appear then if you click the arrows it downloads the rest but you cannot save them
Version 10.5 had everything on a dvd
They should provide a dvd
Attachments
vetric download.JPG

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

The tabs are a bit of a weird one. The preview shows more than are available by direct download as it appears to be showing the tabs that are available with VCarve as well as the Aspire ones. There are only three with Aspire as it has the tools to make the other styles easily.

However all the other clipart can be downloaded and installed as Martin says from any computer.

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

There are no new tabs for V11, the tabs are exactly the same for V10.5 so if you have a 10.5 DVD then you already have all the available Aspire 3D tabs :lol: :lol: You don't need 3D tabs for aspire as you can easily create your own, more were provided for vcarve users because they can't create their own 3D tabs.
As Adrian has said tabs seem to be a bit of a strange one at the moment & if you read a couple of other recent posts you will see this has already been mentioned.