Downloading Clipart

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
Phil
Vectric Wizard

Downloading Clipart

Post by Phil »

I downloaded and installed the 3D Tabs from the Portal. I closed and reopened Aspire 11.007. I tried to use one of the 3D tabs and I get sent back to the portal to log in. Why do I get sent back to the portal when I have already downloaded the Clipart?
When I navigate to the Clipart folder via Windows Explorer all of the clipart I installed from previous versions are listed.

Phil

Seachaser
Model of CNC Machine: Camaster

Re: Downloading Clipart

Post by Seachaser »

Same thing has been happening to me for a couple of weeks. Have tried all of the recommended steps with the exact same results.

Seachaser

Post by Seachaser »

I have been having the same problem with 3d tabs for the last few weeks. I've tried to download tabs via the portal, with no success.

Have communicated this problem to support, but they just give me the same steps as I have already tried.

Hopefully there will be a correction for it soon.

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

Seachaser wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:58 pm
I have been having the same problem with 3d tabs for the last few weeks. I've tried to download tabs via the portal, with no success.

Have communicated this problem to support, but they just give me the same steps as I have already tried.

Hopefully there will be a correction for it soon.
Just with 3D tabs or with all clipart?

3D tabs are a bit of a special case if you've upgraded from VCarve to Aspire or have both. There are far more 3D tabs available in VCarve than in Aspire so you may have the previews for them but you won't be able to download them from the portal as the package for Aspire has the three basic tab styles instead. You can easily create 3D tabs in Aspire which is why there isn't the same range.

Seachaser

Post by Seachaser »

That may be the answer. I've had aspire since v4, but never have had the vcarve. The thumbnails are there but not able to download. Thanks.

mohamed
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: Craft CNC DS1

Post by mohamed »

Hi all, if you could please check for the latest update (11.008), there will be a fix for the clipart download issue as well as many others. Please let us know if it still persists though. Thank you!
--------------
Mohamed
++++++++