Sheet Size in Job Sheet

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
mfirlott
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Stinger 1 (2014)

Sheet Size in Job Sheet

Post by mfirlott »

When saving the Job Sheet for a 3 sheet job, I noticed two things.

1) The Job Sheet function outputs all 3 sheets at the same time. It would be more appropriate to just output the sheet I'm working on, like it does when I save the toolpaths.

2) In my project, Sheet 1 and 2 are the same size but Sheet 3 is a different size. But all 3 sheets show the same size when view the web pages? Sheet 3 in not showing the correct sheet size.

#1 above is something for the wish list if Vectric agrees but I think #2 above is a bug.

Thanks...
(Mitch)
CAMaster Stinger I
Vectric Aspire
Epilog 45watt Helix Laser

adze_cnc
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: AXYZ 4008

Re: Sheet Size in Job Sheet

Post by adze_cnc »

For #2: If you mean the image in the "Job Layout" section of the 'Job Setup Sheet'. That box area is specified as 11cm by 5.5cm. All images within are enlarged or shrunk to fit that box size.

mfirlott
Vectric Craftsman

Post by mfirlott »

No. I mean the measurements of my workpiece are not showing correctly for sheet 3. Sheet 1 and 2 are 20”x X 10”y while Sheet 3 is smaller, 10”x X 8”y. But all 3 HTML files show the job size as 20”x X 10”y.
(Mitch)
CAMaster Stinger I
Vectric Aspire

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

I'm not seeing that on my jobs. I have three sheets setup with the first two being 2440x1220mm and the third 800x1220mm. The dimensions for the material block in the material setup section are correct for all three sheets.

gregk
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: None

Post by gregk »

mfirlott wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:02 pm
When saving the Job Sheet for a 3 sheet job, I noticed two things.

1) The Job Sheet function outputs all 3 sheets at the same time. It would be more appropriate to just output the sheet I'm working on, like it does when I save the toolpaths.

2) In my project, Sheet 1 and 2 are the same size but Sheet 3 is a different size. But all 3 sheets show the same size when view the web pages? Sheet 3 in not showing the correct sheet size.

#1 above is something for the wish list if Vectric agrees but I think #2 above is a bug.

Thanks...
Hi mfirlott,
#2 was definitely a bug, but it was fixed in V11.007. In the actual Job Sheet you should be able to see "Job Setup Sheet v3.2" at the bottom. That is the latest version that contains the fix.

Greg K

mfirlott
Vectric Craftsman

Post by mfirlott »

Ahhh...that may explain it Greg K.

I had already upgraded to v11.007 BUT I customised the Job Setup Sheet previously with my company name and logo and it still shows as v3.1.

I guess it did not update along with Aspire due to the customisation.

How can I fix this?

EDIT: Figured it out. Job Sheet Setup gadget and RESTORED default. Then put my company info back. All is good now. THANKS.
(Mitch)
CAMaster Stinger I
Vectric Aspire