Importing 3d tabs

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
Seachaser
Model of CNC Machine: Camaster

Importing 3d tabs

Post by Seachaser »

I am trying to import 3d tabs into aspire, when clicking on the tab in clipart, it sends me to a portal page to link my software to my V&CO account. After allowing this link, i am still unable to download the tabs. I seem to remember a tutorial on downloading the clipart but can't find it. Any tips??
Thanks

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Re: Importing 3d tabs

Post by Adrian »

You can install any of the clipart locally by going to your V&Co (portal.vectric.com) account and download the installer for the relevant clipart.

Seachaser

Post by Seachaser »

The tabs are showing in my library, but they won't open in the model. Double clicking on the thumbnail just continues to take me to the "link my software" page.

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

If they have the arrow next to them in the library then that shows they are stored in the cloud and not locally. If there is no arrow then they are stored locally and should open no problem.

There does seem to be an issue with the clipart server at the moment for cloud stored items as it's not working for me either which is why I suggested downloading the installer (https://portal.vectric.com/entitlements) for the clipart and doing it that way instead.

Seachaser

Post by Seachaser »

Thanks, that's exactly what's happening. I have the arrow, but am unable to download. I'll try again later.