Aspire ver 11

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
Lodds
Model of CNC Machine: Shapeoko XL

Aspire ver 11

Post by Lodds »

Just a quickie. I currently have VCarve desktop and want to upgrade to Aspire. I am guessing that version 11 will be here in the next couple of months. if I were to purchase 10.5 now would I get an upgrade to version 11 or would I have to purchase the upgrade?

Savannahdan
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Axiom AR8

Re: Aspire ver 11

Post by Savannahdan »

From the Vectric website:

Free Minor Upgrades
Any major version of the software released within 12 months of you purchasing the software is supplied free of charge and available from your V&Co account.

Minor updates are always free to anyone who has the same major version (e.g V10.5 would be free to all owners of V10.0 software).

You can upgrade to the latest version of the software for the same price, regardless of the version you are currently running. For example, the price to upgrade to the latest version of the software if the same, regardless of whether you are upgrading from version 4.0 or 8.0.

Lodds
Model of CNC Machine: Shapeoko XL

Post by Lodds »

Savannahdan wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:01 pm
From the Vectric website:

Free Minor Upgrades
Any major version of the software released within 12 months of you purchasing the software is supplied free of charge and available from your V&Co account.

Minor updates are always free to anyone who has the same major version (e.g V10.5 would be free to all owners of V10.0 software).

You can upgrade to the latest version of the software for the same price, regardless of the version you are currently running. For example, the price to upgrade to the latest version of the software if the same, regardless of whether you are upgrading from version 4.0 or 8.0.
Thank-you

ohiolyons
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Laguna IQ

Post by ohiolyons »

Based on previous history you can't expect 11 until the Sept timeframe.
John Lyons
CNC in Kettering, Ohio

ronhampe
Model of CNC Machine: SR48

Post by ronhampe »

I purchased 10.5 on September 23, 2020 and need to start saving for the upgrade. What will 11 cost me?

Thanks
Ron Hampe
[url=http://drugstore-onlinecatalog.com/]drugstore-onlinecatalog.com[/url]

dealguy11
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Anderson Selexx 510

Post by dealguy11 »

Based on the upgrade policy, if it comes out before September 23 then the price should be zero, if you actually purchased it. Otherwise I think prior major upgrades (which this is) are around $400.

Did you actually purchase 10.5? That was a point release. If not, then it's the $400 (or whatever the price is this year).
Steve Godding
Not all who wander (or wonder) are lost