2021 User Group Meeting - UK

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: xxx

2021 User Group Meeting - UK

Post by Stephanie Downing »

We are delighted to announce we are now taking new bookings for our upcoming User Group Meeting which will be taking place at our head office in Alcester, Warwickshire on the 1st September 2021!!

BOOK your place here: https://portal.vectric.com/usergroup/signup/uk/2021

We'll be packing the event full covering; ‘What's New’ in version 11 along with projects and ideas to increase your knowledge and efficiency using the software. As well as the technical benefits, the User Group Meeting gives like-minded CNC enthusiasts the opportunity to get together, showcase their projects and share knowledge.

As with previous User Groups, the meeting will take place over one day and will have a strong focus on our Aspire and VCarve software with some of the sessions also being relevant to Cut2D.

As the meeting is being held at our offices you will also have a unique opportunity to meet all Vectric staff, see our workshop (Vectric Labs) and look at all the samples of work we have on display. There will also be lots of opportunities to ask questions and discuss your own use of the software with fellow Vectricians.

You will receive a welcome pack and free gift upon arrival and refreshments and lunch will be provided throughout the day.

The fee per person to attend is £49.00, which includes refreshments and lunch as well as a welcome pack, access to all of the presentations and a free gift.

We were overwhelmed by the love and support we received for our first ever online worldwide User Group Meeting this year and felt it was fantastic for bringing our users from around the world together to share their projects, experience, tips and advice.

With that in mind, going forward we have decided to alternate our User Group Meetings each year, which means we will be holding our next online worldwide User Group Meeting in 2022! We’ll keep you posted on the 2022 dates. To make sure you do not miss anything sign up to our newsletter here: https://confirmsubscription.com/h/r/840 ... 23F30FEDED
260x260px_UK_UGM_Logo_2021_DATES.jpg

Soapyjoe
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Heiz High Z Machine German manufacture

Re: 2021 User Group Meeting - UK

Post by Soapyjoe »

Hi I am a little confused .... In the announcement about the User Group Meeting UK
I have just noticed the following ...

"As with previous meetings, the meeting will take place over two days and will have a strong focus on our Aspire and VCarve software with some of the sessions also being relevant to Cut2D"

I have already booked but understood it was for one day only.

Soapy

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

Thanks for pointing this out Soapy.

This is a mistake - the event is one day only. I will get the post updated accordingly.

Kind Regards
Stephanie

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

Stephanie Downing wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 5:44 pm
Thanks for pointing this out Soapy.

This is a mistake - the event is one day only. I will get the post updated accordingly.

Kind Regards
Stephanie
Yep this is what happens when you copy & paste :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff

After a lot of consideration, we have taken the decision to postpone our upcoming User Group Meeting, which was due to be held at our head office on Wednesday 1st September 2021.

This decision has not been taken lightly, having already postponed the event once, we were keeping our fingers crossed to be able to go ahead with the meeting this year to finally bring our community together again for another incredible user group meeting. Just as it was last year, the health and safety of our attendees, partners and staff always will be, our number one priority and with the restrictions on travel still in place unfortunately our hands are tied and we can not run the event this year.

We have been working very hard to re-arrange our event and we are thrilled to announce our User Group Meeting has been rescheduled to go ahead on the new date – Tuesday 13th September 2022. We really hope this new date is agreeable to you and you can join us next year for an even bigger and better meeting.

For those of you who have purchased a ticket for our 2021 User Group Meeting and would like to keep those tickets for the new dates in 2022, you need not worry, the tickets will be transferred to the new dates and you do not need to take any further action.

If you are unable to attend the new 2022 dates, your ticket is refundable, simply email sales@vectric.com from the email address you used to book your ticket to request your refund. We will process your refund as quickly as possible, however we anticipate some delays due to the current situation, we appreciate your patience while we process your request.

If you paid via PayPal, please ensure you confirm the PayPal email address you used to make the original payment within your refund email, as this will help us to speed up the refund process.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and truly hope this time next year there will be no restrictions and we will be able to see you all again.

Thanks
Stephanie

martin54
Vectric Archimage

Post by martin54 »

While this is obviously very bad news I can see why you have decided to postpone it, I live in Scotland so quite possible I wouldn't have been able to attend if it had gone ahead :lol: :lol:
Looking forward to the Second Global Online User Group Meeting & learning some new things :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soapyjoe
Vectric Wizard

Post by Soapyjoe »

I have just read the announcement about the second postponement..... I full understand why but was very surprised because I almost missed this information and very nearly came.
I was making travel arrangements ... I have very recently broken my foot and cannot drive for six weeks so I needed to know the approximate time the event would finish.
I hope other hopeful attendees do not fall into the same trap.
Soapy

martin54
Vectric Archimage

Post by martin54 »

Soapyjoe wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:39 am
I have just read the announcement about the second postponement..... I full understand why but was very surprised because I almost missed this information and very nearly came.
I was making travel arrangements ... I have very recently broken my foot and cannot drive for six weeks so I needed to know the approximate time the event would finish.
I hope other hopeful attendees do not fall into the same trap.
Soapy
Have you registered for the online event that is now going ahead :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soapyjoe
Vectric Wizard

Post by Soapyjoe »

Thanks Martin,
I had not registered .... but now I have!
How do these "events" work?
Soapy

martin54
Vectric Archimage

Post by martin54 »

If it's the same as last year then like this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://ugm.vectric.com/

Soapyjoe
Vectric Wizard

Post by Soapyjoe »

Thanks once again Martin.
Just watched a short section off last years event and already I have learned something
Soapy

martin54
Vectric Archimage

Post by martin54 »

yep there was a lot of good stuff covered over the 3 days & they leave the sessions up so you can watch them latter if you can't make or miss a live session :lol: :lol: :lol: