This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Vectric Archimage
- Posts: 11080
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:19 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48
- Location: Surrey, UK
Go to the Edit menu, choose Selection and then Select All Duplicate Vectors (or the same operation via the right click menu). That will select all the true duplicates and you can then either press the Delete key to get rid of them or use the right click menu to move them to a different layer etc.
- Vectric Craftsman
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:28 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: CAMaster Stinger 1 w/Rotary, Aspire 10
- Location: Ormond Beach, Florida
Thanks Adrian! I have been using Aspire for three years and never saw that option! That will certainly save me alot of time!