This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:45 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: Router engraver 50 X 40
I am a novice (eighty two young) CNC Router user and I recently Bought a K40 Laser engraver ,will some kind member advise me ------ Which software can I use with Mach3 as cut2D doesnt work on this machine. Please help Joe.
Your laser should of come with it's own software to run the machine, not Mach 3. Usually you'll need to import either a Bitmap, dxf or ai file, etc., rather than toolpaths created with the Vectric software. You might want to google the K40 Laser and watch some of the videos.
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 3162
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:02 am
- Model of CNC Machine: 1300 x 1300 x 254 Chinese Made
- Location: East Freetown, Ma.
I use Vectric for most of the work then DXF out then DXF into other software. Which I run my laser direct from.
Imagine the Possibilities of a Creative mind