3D Reliefs free

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
jarm2
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: C&CNC electronics 4x4 ext aluminum table

Re: 3D Reliefs free

Post by jarm2 »

I tried donating $2 using Paypal and it showed I had donated, but still could not download anything. I guess I will forget it for now.
Aspire 11 ViaCAD Pro 12 Corel 2019 W 10, 2.2 kw spindle wireless pendant

Xxray
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CAMaster Stinger 1

Post by Xxray »

jarm2 wrote:I have the same issue as XRAY except all the download links take me to a page that says the page is not available. I don't see any links that are red. All mine are green and won't allow downloads. ???
Second example http://hobbycncart.com/load/ingyenesen_ ... /3-1-0-241 has "download" in red upper left that starts an instant download, most of them do some don't - Of course, its possible you may see different colors.
dmthomson wrote:I've noticed that some models will download. Others have a donate button and if you use that, you can download. I tried the last supper model and it said can only download after $2 donation. So I'm thinking some require a donation to access, others don't.
Now that you mention it, I do recall from years ago some requiring a donation, on the 1st page I think.
Doug

Xxray
Vectric Wizard

Post by Xxray »

jarm2 wrote:I tried donating $2 using Paypal and it showed I had donated, but still could not download anything. I guess I will forget it for now.

Dear Our Friend!

The download of this relief is possyble only after minimum 2 dollars donation of the page.
Use donation button on page (Right up) and send donation (minimum amount 1 Dollar)!
Then contact with us using kiskz@hobbycncart.com email and inform me about donation and choosed relief!
We will check it, and sort time later you will receive download link per email.
Doug

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

A lot of the files on that site are links to another site that no longer exists. Even though the link says Download which implies it's on the main site if you look at the URL it's going to it's a completely different site.

Xxray
Vectric Wizard

Post by Xxray »

Adrian wrote:A lot of the files on that site are links to another site that no longer exists. Even though the link says Download which implies it's on the main site if you look at the URL it's going to it's a completely different site.
If you only check the 1st page then your conclusion is correct, but there are 8 pages, I just tried dozens of them from page 2 to 8 and they all download correctly. I think the 1st page of models are the ones that require donations.
Doug

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

I'm talking about the ones that people are referring to on the first page of the thread that come up with a page not found error. That page is on an external site which doesn't exist which is why so many of the older files don't work anymore as they are site links rather than self hosted. The ones that still work either download directly or come up with the request for donation.

Xxray
Vectric Wizard

Post by Xxray »

Adrian wrote:I'm talking about the ones that people are referring to on the first page of the thread that come up with a page not found error. That page is on an external site which doesn't exist which is why so many of the older files don't work anymore as they are site links rather than self hosted. The ones that still work either download directly or come up with the request for donation.
Ok, well I am not seeing much of that, for me its simple - 1st page don't work, rest of them do [newest models appear to be on the 1st page]. I suspect this may be explained there but no progress understanding what is going on with the language barrier. Maybe things go different with different browsers/ISP's too, I don't know.

[did some more messing, many on the 1st page work as well, 1st 25 models don't and all the rest thereafter do. For me at least, if the dl link is in red, as the majority of them are, they work just fine] Also noticed the ones that don't work say "download from server" and the ones that do just "download", so there is a little something going on with dead links apparently
Doug

jarm2
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: C&CNC electronics 4x4 ext aluminum table

Post by jarm2 »

After donating the $2 I finally did get an email from the vendor with instructions and I was able to download the file. It looks pretty good in Aspire, but I haven't tried carving it yet. I still need to check out the other pages.
Aspire 11 ViaCAD Pro 12 Corel 2019 W 10, 2.2 kw spindle wireless pendant

Xxray
Vectric Wizard

Post by Xxray »

jarm2 wrote:After donating the $2 I finally did get an email from the vendor with instructions and I was able to download the file. It looks pretty good in Aspire, but I haven't tried carving it yet. I still need to check out the other pages.
Thanks for the update, glad you got what you donated for - Post a pic of LS when able, I haven't done that one in years.
Doug

TReischl
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 8020 48X36X7 RP 2022 UCCNC Screenset

Post by TReischl »

I have to chuckle a bit after reading this thread. . .

My mom had a saying "It is tough to get free stuff, you have to work at it."

It is nice to know that folks are not being ripped off.
"If you see a good fight, get in it." Dr. Vernon Johns

JMD
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Probotix GX2525 with rotary

Post by JMD »

So, it's free if you pay for it!!

Xxray
Vectric Wizard

Post by Xxray »

JMD wrote:So, it's free if you pay for it!!
I'll summarize, really not that difficult - 1st 25 models on the very first page require a donation, the dozens and dozens more after that don't. Consequently, if you would like a free model, why then, don't chose one of the 1st 25.
Hope this helped.
Doug