Vectric User Group 2014

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
mezalick
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Camaster Cobra

Re: Vectric User Group 2014

Post by mezalick »

I wouldn't want to say that this meeting was the best ever,,,,but it was the best ever...
It was nice to meet old friends, and make new ones.
As expected, the Vectric team did a great job.
And Congrats to Todd for being added to the team.
Looking forward for great things...

Michael
Michael Mezalick
https://www.youtube.com/user/mezalick
mm@mezalick.com

sailfl
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: MechMate

Post by sailfl »

Michael,

You made a great presentation and it was good to see you there.

Warm regards,

J Paszkiewicz
Model of CNC Machine: shopbot 48x96

Post by J Paszkiewicz »

Wow, maybe this post really should be in tips and trick. This was my first UGM and it was worth every minute. Packed with great new ideas and information. I will never miss another one. It was also wonderful meeting the people behind the voices that have fulled my head with training. On top of that meeting all the other people using CNc's and hearing their stories was great. Made lots of new friends. I just don't know what to say it really was the best thing I have done all year!!!!! Thx so much Vertric!!!! Extra Thanks to ( Zed, Hate, & Naught ) Three new friends!

MarkJohnston
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CAMaster MC4848

Post by MarkJohnston »

Vectric does it again!!!! that should be the headlines on our forum today.

This was my 5th Vectric meeting and I do believe that Michael Mezalick was right..,.best meeting ever. Vectric continues to make things easier to do and simpler to understand every release. The 3D modeling feature was improved a lot by allowing us to add and adjust models in the 3D mode. They were adding models, adjusting heights, tilting, fading and smoothing while never going back to 2D mode.

Michael Mezalick did a presentation on some of the things he does and it was fantastic. All the people presenting must have worked hours and hours on their presentations and they were all good and very professional. James was as amazing as always and keeps you laughing with his sense of humor.

As someone all ready said if you can go next year don't miss it.

Mark

mtylerfl
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: -CarveWright CNC -ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha

Post by mtylerfl »

It was great to see everyone at the Orlando User Group! The entire Vectric Team, Michael M. and Todd did a wonderful job with all their presentations. I loved the variety of samples that were on the Show-and-Tell tables, too. Quite a display of talent and imagination! I particularly enjoyed seeing Dana's Turtle Table in person (thank you Dana, for the gift!). I definitely want to build something like that myself.

I didn't do a presentation myself this time, and it was nice to just relax and have fun along with everyone else! I sure hope those of you who could not attend this year will make it your goal to attend the next one - you will be glad you did!
Michael Tyler

facebook.com/carvebuddy

-CarveWright CNC
-ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha CNC

joeporter
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot Buddy Standard

Post by joeporter »

My 5th meeting also, and as always informative and enjoyable..It's really kind of a road trip for me and my wife and a small vacation with a purpose. My wife did go with me this time, but did not attend the meeting...she did, however, attend Macy's and several of the other stores in the shopping mall. Maybe next year's meeting can be held in an open field....joe

MarkJohnston
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CAMaster MC4848

Post by MarkJohnston »

That's funny Joe. My wife had to cancel this year but after I saw that huge mall attached to the hotel I was kind of glad.

Mark

JamesB
Vectric Alumni
Model of CNC Machine: Exel CNC SL60/90 Pro

Post by JamesB »

Thanks to everyone who came and participated in this years meeting. It was a very enjoyable experience for all the Vectric staff, we came away feeling excited, motivated and humbled to be part of such a great community. Initial feedback was very positive from those in attendance, we'll have a full report on the website in the next few days along with a selection of pictures.

For now you can see a panorama of the meeting room below.

Regards,
James
Attachments
2014UGM.jpg

JoeinWestMich
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot Buddy 48T PRS alpha HSD 2.2HP

Post by JoeinWestMich »

This was my first user's group meeting. It was an exceptional experience. Great program. I met new friends that I otherwise would never have met. My highlight was meeting and chatting with Michael Tyler. I certainly look forward to my second meeting.
Joe Rafferty

d_somers
Model of CNC Machine: Liacheng Ray Fine Tech, 600x900 1.5k

Post by d_somers »

Is this the only users group for Vectric in the US or are there regional groups that meet during the year?

Thanks everyone!

Dave