Machine For Sale

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
ManitobaKeith
Vectric Wizard

Machine For Sale

Post by ManitobaKeith »

Hi All,
Just wanted to let you know I am selling my machine as well as my copy of Aspire V2.
Sad to do so but life goes on.
As I live in Manitoba Canada, this will be mostly of interest to Canadians and folks in the northern states.
If you are interested in the specifications and price, please look at http://carvedbysherwin.com or http://carvedbysherwin.com/CNC4Sale.htm

Best wishes to all,
Keith

Ken Rychlik
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Buy, fix, and sell them

Re: Machine For Sale

Post by Ken Rychlik »

I sent you a pm. The bottom link doesn't work. I am interested in Aspire if you will sell that by itself.
Custom CNC Work
Local Machine Repairs and Programming

ManitobaKeith
Vectric Wizard

Post by ManitobaKeith »

Hi Ken, I replied to your email, but it never worked. Sent a PM. I prefer to sell Aspire with the CNC machine if the purchaser doesn't have it. Otherwise, I will sell it separately and you are #2 on the list.
Sorry about the link but one can get there from the main page, or the correct link
http://carvedbysherwin.com/cnc4sale.htm guess it didn't like the capitals.
Keith
It is not only what we do,but also what we do not do,for which we are accountable-Jean Moliere

ManitobaKeith
Vectric Wizard

Post by ManitobaKeith »

Sorry Folks, I should have posted the size of the machine & a few more bits of information.
It is a 6' x 12' rack & pinion machine with a 54" x 120" working surface. Comes with 2.2 KW water cooled spindle & VFD for ONLY $6000 Canadian $, including Aspire V2.
Look at the website above for more information.
Keith
It is not only what we do,but also what we do not do,for which we are accountable-Jean Moliere

zeeway
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Self-built

Post by zeeway »

Hello Keith,

Sorry to hear about your health issues which force the sale of your CNC. I pray the future is better for you.

Angie

Norb
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: MAXI-C 1530 SE-T-V

Post by Norb »

Wow, Keith, that must have been a very difficult decision. But, as you like the CNC world, couldn't you switch to machining metals or alloys? You can't let that CNC knowledge go to waste and besides, keeping busy with something you love to do is very good therapy.

I know that's what I would do if I had to give up wood because of allergies.
Norbert
Aspire 4.x, PartMasterCAM Turn, Autocabinets
after hours: Sherline 2010 and 4410

glenn
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: home brew 40x20

Post by glenn »

Keith man,
I agree with Norb, hate to see a good forum member and fellow cnc'er and vectric user sell out!
Wish you good health and prosperity in the future!!
God Bless You!
Glenn

ManitobaKeith
Vectric Wizard

Post by ManitobaKeith »

Thanks to ALL for your emails, phone calls, concern & suggestions.

Unfortunately I have more severe allergies that just wood. Petrochemical & tar allergies sent me into the computer programming field a long time ago while I was studying Robotics in the mid 80's. Ruined 4 years of my life & I have never gotten over those allergies & seem to be developing more. Recently it has been wood, plastics, cats & dogs. It is now a very fine line.

I am going to try R/C helicopters for fun, as I am retired & do need something to do that is transportable, because we go south for the winters. I will start with the cheap toys to see how much I like it. A few members of this forum fly helicopters and I have been interested in R/C stuff for many years. There is some really neat stuff available now and it can be almost as pricey as CNC :lol: I hope it is as much fun!!
Keith

cabnet636
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CAMaster 508 ATC

Post by cabnet636 »

Kieth,

Knowing you drove all the way across the USA to come to my first Aspire camp in columbia was a true testiment to the power of all of this, you are my friend and i wish you well !!

jim mcgrew
James McGrew
http://www.mcgrewwoodwork.com
CAMaster ATC 508 24/7 http://dropc.am/p/EJaKyl

BrianM
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: A few ...

Post by BrianM »

Hi Keith,

We are extremely sorry to hear about your health problems. You have been a great help to both fellow Vectric users and ourselves and I hope you find the enjoyment you deserve in a new hobby which doesn't impact on your health.
Thanks

Brian

moto633
Vectric Wizard

Post by moto633 »

Sorry to hear of this Keith. Heli's are fun though!! :D Just know that you WILL crash.

I will thank you once again for saving me at Jims when I meet you by taking me to get Starbucks! It ment a lot! ( i neeed coffee :lol: )

Good luck to you and may your health be good!!! :D

Best wshes,
Nic

ManitobaKeith
Vectric Wizard

Post by ManitobaKeith »

Hi, Thanks again to all for your thoughts and comments.

The unit has been sold, however, I still have a copy of Aspire 2.0 that Tony would love someone to upgrade to 3.09, so go to my website or PM me & I will reply as soon as I am able.

Thanks to all for your interest.
Keith

calgrdnr
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot prt with 4g upgrade

Post by calgrdnr »

Keith

Glad to hear you got a quick sale.Sorry to hear you had to sell. I hope all works out for you please post some videos on the RC adventures :) As far as Aspire you might post at Shopbot Aspire seems to go real fast there.

take care

Kent

Ken Rychlik
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Buy, fix, and sell them

Post by Ken Rychlik »

Keith and I have an agreement for me to purchase his copy of Aspire. I just need to get the ok from vectric and get him the funds.

Ken
Custom CNC Work
Local Machine Repairs and Programming

ManitobaKeith
Vectric Wizard

Post by ManitobaKeith »

Ken is correct in that statement. I have agreed to sell him my copy of Aspire V2 which I think he is going to upgrade to V3.09.

I will miss doing CNC - A LOT!! Where is the METHE CNC ;-)))
Keith